MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #11 Too much he said/she said, the question is will Jesse and Claire sh*g?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm finally watching Thursdays ep, I know what happens because I caught up here but I'm still excited for it 😁

Reactions: 3
So I have been catching up on season 10 after taking a week break to binge series 9 (still angry at Olivia and annoyed my daughter has this name 😂)
I was gonna give season 6 a try and the first 5 episodes are missing on sky!! what kind of rubbish is that

Reactions: 4
So I have been catching up on season 10 after taking a week break to binge series 9 (still angry at Olivia and annoyed my daughter has this name 😂)
I was gonna give season 6 a try and the first 5 episodes are missing on sky!! what kind of rubbish is that
Is it on All 4

Reactions: 2
Gone back to season 4, but only the dinner parties and commitment ceremonies 🤣
---
Is anyone else's All4 being a witch and not playing anything? Or is it just mine?! Everything I try and watch just keeps stalling!
If you're on a fire stick try clearing the cache or uninstalling and re installing the app x

Reactions: 1
Thank you so much. It is on all 4. I thought that would be the same as sky. I do keep wondering why there isn’t a series 7 🤔 was there one?
I don't think s7 was shown here (if that's the one where lizzie came back)

Did anyone watch USA? They actually made the couples decide between them where they were going to move, to the brides home town or the grooms, are they going to live at their place or find somewhere new, who’s going to have to get new jobs etc etc. it was WILD.

Roxanne Pallets husband was in it he’s a fireman from NYC
Yes!! I loved it, that was so good.

Just catching up on the dinner party now and omg what an absolute dick Harrison is. Can’t stand a strong woman and as soon as Claire stood up to him he didn’t like it and wanted to take her down.

Reactions: 15
Thank you so much. It is on all 4. I thought that would be the same as sky. I do keep wondering why there isn’t a series 7 🤔 was there one?
They weirdly never showed it

Just catching up on the dinner party now and omg what an absolute dick Harrison is. Can’t stand a strong woman and as soon as Claire stood up to him he didn’t like it and wanted to take her down.
He gives off strong InCeL vibes

Reactions: 18
Gone back to season 4, but only the dinner parties and commitment ceremonies 🤣
---

If you're on a fire stick try clearing the cache or uninstalling and re installing the app x
I am also only about the DPs and CCs on the old seasons…. That’s where the drama lies plus they do enough catch ups so you don’t have to waste your time with the other tit 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Evening troops! Hope everyone is doing ok, so the penultimate commitment ceremony already, where did the time go?! Hope Brontë is writing leave tonight, had more than enough of the edits being about Harrison!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.