MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #10 It's not a dinner party without buttdials and gaslighting (No Spoilers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Layton is a good guy, Melinda, your rage is misplaced. The experts should definitely clear this up (they won’t, but should) it’s not right letting harrison charge around lying and stirring drama to no consequence

Reactions: 15
My god Cam really does have bogan hair

and I think I secretly find it quite hot with that tache

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Tayla was expecting to come into this, get matched with a Duncan lookalike with smaller ears who never talks other than to say ‘you are beautiful, darling, more beautiful than anyone else on the planet, nay the universe, my love’ and bow down to her every chance he gets.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Are they at the same place as last year? Did one couple get the special room away from all the others?

Reactions: 1
The only thing that fascinates me about Harrison is his hair. It wasn’t like this at the start was it!?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.