MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #10 It's not a dinner party without buttdials and gaslighting (No Spoilers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't help thinking putting gazza in that scared of the dark programme is a recipe for disaster.
Yeah definitely. I noticed their is a drama coming out about Raoul Moat soon. I wondered if they were going to write the scene where Gazza turned up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ive been away for the day and made to walk miles 🚶‍♀️ so now Im home, feet up, and...MAFS is paused while Mr goes for wine.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know we've all questioned Hugo choosing to stay, but why the duck did Tayla decide to stay? witch has been worse than ever and she blatantly wants nothing to do with him except crushing his confidence
She wanted to get into Cam's pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think he’s raging that the two best women - Evelyn and Melinda - both think he’s a total twit. His fragile little ego can’t handle it.
100% this. This is what kills him. The two so called trophy girls / Insta model types think he’s a gaslighting and cretinous troll who repulses them. This is the only way he’s getting any attention from them.

Reactions: 19
Has Brontë inherited Harrison’s red face syndrome? Her eyes are gonna pop out of her head in a minute

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.