MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #10 It's not a dinner party without buttdials and gaslighting (No Spoilers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand why Melinda is annoyed but for goodness sake IT DOESNT MATTER. Everyone knows harrison is full of it, Layton has her back and that’s what matters. He doesn’t need to confront harrison at a

Reactions: 19
I love Melinda! She's right though, where are the ixperts in all this, they should be stepping in or at the very least doing a playback on the couch so everything is transparent.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I get why Melinda is pissed off but the best revenge is to ignore Harrison's bullshit and work on your own relationship. Confronting Harrison is just feeding the troll.

Reactions: 20
Sometimes Melinda looks a bit like Melissa George, anyone else think so?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Melinda just needs to let this go now and leave Brontë and Harrison to it. Concentrate on your own relationship.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.