MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #10 It's not a dinner party without buttdials and gaslighting (No Spoilers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and wears a lot of mascara whilst having very fair skin makes her eyes 'pop'
I have clearly thought way too much about this!!!
At various points a few of the women this year have reminded me of the scary Megan robot!
09CD6D41-10F7-4E65-B04E-C959B19A5153.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ive come across some tit stirrers in my life but my god this corned beef shithead is the biggest by far!

Reactions: 20
For gods sake. How stupid that Layton is giving this any headspace at all?! Melinda and Evelyn were clearly shitfaced, they thought it was funny, get over it.

Reactions: 12
Harrison is such a tit stirrer.

Also I don't understand why Layton and Harrison are acting like they're besties. Always find it weird how tit can be going on between guys yet they act like nothing happened

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.