Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Hey Fam πŸ‘‹ hope everyone is OK. Out of interest has anyone seen Pet Shop Boys on their latest tour? I went the other night & bloody loved it!
Glad you enjoyed it ❀
I've never seen them live but happy to see this thread resurected-I'm not afraid to admit I miss the 7.30pm rush and banter on the mafs thread 🀣🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I miss my mafs fam!!! πŸ’—
I've binged all Traitors available!
Still got this blooming cough (3 months I've had it now) tests all over the gaff!!
🀞 for the new job aimz, I'm looking for a new job but can't do too much until I can get through a sentence without barking 😜
Highlight of the new year so far, am a newly annoited VIP member.😁
Bring on the marsupials 😘😘😘

• Heart

Dogtanian

VIP Member
One week late but Happy New Year. Sorry, I was sick all of last week - that's my excuse anyway.

• Heart

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
We need to start telling them the Aussie one is terrible and they won’t like it.
Maybe we should make a separate thread and call it β€œHow painful are your bunions”. They’ll never find it.

• Haha

aimzalicious

VIP Member
It was my first day back at work after my nose op so I'm knackered today, I'm not sure I'll make it to the end of this ep. I feel I'd rather snuggle up in bed with my book πŸ₯±

• Heart

aimzalicious

VIP Member

New thread for us! Ready to rock and roll tomorrow... I hate that it's on at 7:30pm. I might just make it in time 😬

• Heart
  • Haha

MooBelle

VIP Member
No - sounds good though!

I watched it a few weeks ago when just released had no idea of the story or that it was true!
Not sure if you are on the Baby Reindeer Tattle thread but it is quite the ride...
Kicked off about a week ago when the real life Martha realised she'd been rumbled. She is much, much worse than portrayed in the show. The show is quite sympathetic to her and portrays her as sad but in reality she is awful. Homophobic, racist and downright dangerous. She's got history of stalking loads of people, including an SMPs wife and children.
We did say that we were watching BR2 but in real life not in Netflix! They've also worked out who the Darrien character is irl too.

• Wow

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I can't do Love Island. It just annoys me for some reason πŸ˜‚
Im trying to have a restful January with long walks and crafting. I ate so much over Christmas and New Year and didn't do all my walks 🐷
Are you all well?
I'm feeling more hopeful for 2024 - I wouldn't say I had a great Christmas or New Year... my mum hasn't been very well for most of 2023 so Christmas was very different for us this time. And for New Year's Eve, I came down with the lurgy which felt like the worst flu of my life. I'd felt unwell most of December tbh, but it's finally shifted now thank goodness πŸ™πŸ»

I can't be bothered with the Love Island all stars thing - that show has had its day now. I've just started watching Peaky Blinders for the first time. I avoid shows that are popular and watch them much later, so I've somehow managed to avoid PB and any spoilers relating to the show for the last 10 years πŸ˜‚ Loving it so far, I'm going to put a pizza in the oven now, get cosy and finished season 1 πŸ•

Other life updates from me are I've been interviewing for a new job and I'm sacking off my fake Jack Grealish boy the next time I see him, although he seems to have vanished for a week - very odd as I usually see him once or twice a week πŸ€” I feel like men usually sense when you're about to dump them! πŸ‘€

• Heart

Aussie

VIP Member
@Aussie hope you're ok. Being by the sea is good for the soul 🌊
I can't actually remember if i told you all? I had to fly back very suddenly as it was suspected my mum was end of life. She was diagnosed with late stage cancer. She spent a week in hospital & they were able to start her on chemo. Sadly its spread to her lungs so she unsure how much longer she has. I spent 3 weeks there, I had some lush family time though. X

• Heart

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
I'm actually staying at my own Fake Jack Grealish's house tonight and he won't watch MAFS or Bake Off with me so I'll be missing it 😭 I wanted to get his opinion on Brad as well...
Bin him off immediately Aimz.

I love this time of year for TV but between Bake off, mafs and Big Brother - i’m spoilt for choice on what to watch cos bake off always overlaps annoyingly πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

• Haha