Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MooBelle

VIP Member
I haven't watched it yet but Mariana Hyde was talking about Baby Reindeer on The Rest is Entertainment podcast. Apparently there could be issues for Netflix with regards to compliance/legal (because it was easy to identify the real Martha etc).
It was scarily easy to identify her, however most of that is because of her. She hasn't kept quiet, the opposite. She's gone after really random people and basically advertised herself as Martha. No one would have realised she even existed if she hadn't gone on 50 rants a day and then sold her story to the Sun newspaper.
She is a very dangerous individual, although I would agree that Gadd could have done more to hide her identity.
Eta, I would recommend watching it but brace yourself. It is extremely upsetting, especially the infamous 'episode 4'.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Dogtanian

VIP Member
I took a look at the main thread and yeah, I'm done with that (plus I stupidly read a spoiler on one of the couples outcomes).

Morning gorgeous people.
I’m seriously tempted to watch MAFS NZ. I need a heads up though - how many of the couples are proper twats and how enraged by them am I likely to be? Mike the bald bastard levels, Al the incompetent worm or smarmy Saaaam?
😘
I only did season 3, liked it. There is: ick making, some drama chasing, lil bit of misogyny, a cute couple and the ixperts are good.
Nice easy watch with enough to keep it interesting but no so much you can't go put a wash on with out getting lost.
None of the attention seeking media whores seen in the last 2 UK season.
I give it 4 stars - would recommended 🤣

• Heart

Olebiscuitbarrel

VIP Member
I have caught up with last nights episode and first I want to say is, it's "pushover" not "walkover".
Secondly I am fed up of seeing Ella's tits.

It's the "his should be more understanding and open than anyone" why? Because he's gay/bi/pan etc? I like tall men... doesn't mean I want to get jiggly with Piers Morgan 🤢🤢🤢
Must be very claustrophobic and isolating for Nathaniel.

• Heart

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
This season is an absolute shit show. I think at this point I actively loathe all of them apart from LovelyPaul ( who seems to have disappeared).
Roll on Australia

Moongirl69

VIP Member
I can't do Love Island. It just annoys me for some reason 😂
Im trying to have a restful January with long walks and crafting. I ate so much over Christmas and New Year and didn't do all my walks 🐷
Are you all well?

• Heart

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Ooh these two actually seem like they may have things in common- which means they will detest each other on sight.

• Haha

Aussie

VIP Member
I know this is an anonymous off topic thread on an anonymous website, but I know some tattlers know each other irl, if any of you gorgeous lot are in touch with the lovely Docmum, give her my love! Missing her on this season's thread xx
I've been thinking of her too. Wasn't she having some Internet relations with some aussie sleb from a reality show??? I hope she's OK as I know she was poorly

• Heart

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Hold the bloody front page.
I’ve just seen an ad showing the contestants for MAFS Australia!
Not even thinking about posting until there’s a 100% yes.

• Wow
  • Heart