Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aussie

VIP Member
Thanks love, happy cat adoption day to your parents! I will be watching tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I missed it tonight thread fam - been eating Chinese food and watching Mean Girls with some friends and I feel a bit too full...

• Heart

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Im starting to think that might be the whole point of MAFS.
Most of the people on it are so bloody dense and awful it makes me feel bloody fab about myself.
I hope the thread goes back to being fun this season too. I missed all the lols and gifs last series

Just to make you feel better Miss B here's a throwback especially for you 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Mafs fammmmmm!!! I'll be catching up tomorrow morning so avoiding the main thread tonight, but should be back to watching with you splendidly gorgeous people after that! 😘😘😘

• Heart

Aussie

VIP Member
I can't do Love Island. It just annoys me for some reason 😂
Im trying to have a restful January with long walks and crafting. I ate so much over Christmas and New Year and didn't do all my walks 🐷
Are you all well?
I'm watching The Traitors to fill the gap! I had the awful lurgy for weeks & over Xmas. The inlaws had covid for the 1st time too so we couldn't spend the day with them. We are having a delayed Xmas dinner tomorrow. I've even managed to keep my tree alive! Missing you all ❤

• Heart

docmum

VIP Member
What is tashas problem
Defo comes across as a mean girl
Miss B and I called her out at the hen party, she was behaving very differently then to the Tasha we’ve seen in the ‘married’ edit so far. Wanted to like her but always had that first episode in the back of my mind. Experience never lets you forget a mean girl once you’ve spotted one sadly!

• Heart

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I'm actually staying at my own Fake Jack Grealish's house tonight and he won't watch MAFS or Bake Off with me so I'll be missing it 😭 I wanted to get his opinion on Brad as well...

• Heart
  • Sad

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Bloody hell it’s getting crowded in here - I’m getting worried there won’t be space for my life size inflatable Chris.

• Haha
  • Heart
It's been good! The extra day makes such a difference to the weekend. I've had a takeaway with my SIL and I've done a kitchen/diner spring clean (exciting I know). I've bought some new curtains but I can't find the right chairs to go with them and now I'm sick of looking at chairs 😅.

I made the mistake of buying cheap chairs and now I only have 2 out of 4 left and the legs are bent and about to snap off. You take your life in your hands every time you sit on them.

• Heart

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I’m finding it really surprising that nobody seems to have particularly noticed how utterly uncomfortable and downright miserable Nathaniel looks. I know his cards are saying stay, but his whole demeanour is screaming that he wants out. What do you think?

And before I forget, paging @docmum - get your arse over here flower.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Aussie

VIP Member
Hey 👋 I'm away for a few days to try & unwind from the stressy time I had in Australia. Currently listening to the waves crash against the rocks, in my happy place. I will catch up in next couple of days. X

• Heart
Reactions: 7