Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Littleoldmemischief

We watched last night Aimz. Worth a watch if only for the drama. Basically the Ella show again. For some reason everyone picking at Jordan even though the others had said the same as him about Laura/Arthur.
Luke showing his true colours 🚩🚩🚩
Not sure if I'll watch the UK one next time.
I agree in some ways, but Erica and Jordan are baiters, they sat either side of Jay slated Luke and sat back waiting for her to crumble almost relishing in the fact they are the " strongest couple" and others are falling apart. I think although Luke probably did say things he shouldn't, they shouldn't have brought it up when he wasn't even there to state his side of things. I really felt for Jay last night it's almost like they are trying to interfere with everyone else. Bianca and JJ, Laura and Arthur etc..

Aussie

VIP Member
Me too, I only saw the blurred clip of Ella coming up the stairs. I'm about to catch up with last night. I'm anticipating lots of swearing and shouting at the TV which will be quite cathartic because I've had a fuck of a few months and things came to a nasty head today and unfortunately I can't lash out as I would like as, well, family... So instead I will take my hate out on greasy and whatever the fuck that fuckers name is.
Hope you're ok love ❤