Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aimzalicious

VIP Member
My bank holiday was very chilled - the weather wasn't great here up North. A bit of sunshine, but very humid and some thunderstorms. So my plans for a hike were shafted 😂 I ended up doing some spring cleaning too, mainly cleaning the bathroom and doing lots of laundry.

@Turmeric123 I finished Peaky Blinders last night and s4, 5 and 6 are UNREAL 🤯🤯🤯 I hear there's a film coming out of the show in 2027 with all the original cast? Not sure if thats true though
@Moongirl69 Baby Reindeer is next on my list now I've finished Peaky. I'm nervous to watch it though as everyone says it's wild. Good luck to your son for his exams tomorrow

I'm on my final 5 working days of my notice period at my current role, then I'm straight into my new role the day after. So the next 5 days are going to be very chilled - I'm SO nervous to start my new job as it's at a big company with a higher pay, but I have to keep reminding myself I'm talented enough to do this new job, and I'm already doing so much work for this current company who don't value me!!

I've also been seeing someone new, he's an absolute sweetheart. Our mutual friend introduced us at the pub just over a month ago, and we've been talking everyday and going on dates ever since. He's a slow burner though - I hope he's not a Tim Man level of slow burn though!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Continuing on from this thread:

Are any of you watching live tonight?

In other news, we're picking up the new family cat my mum and dad have adopted today! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13

InstaHunDone

This thread feels like finding 50 quid in your pocket that you didn't know you had. Looking forward to the chats ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11

malibu skies

VIP Member
How have your bank holiday weekends been?

I’ve lost all sense of what day it is, eaten my weight in takeaways, drunk enough wine for all of us and then some, and now I’m curled up in the foetal position contemplating my life

• Haha
  • Heart

Dogtanian

VIP Member
I totally forgot about this thread. Sorry, I've been dealing with all sorts of stuff lately. I'll make more of an effort honest.
---
Fam we have not long had my lovely dads funeral and I'm still fragile. I'm lurking and have had some welcome laughs when I didnt think I had a laugh in me.
My belated condolences xx
---
Jayden's a right dick as well. He waited until the series had finished airing and then dumped Eden when she was no further use to him. I heard that he and his brother had been talking about what to wear and say to get maximum airtime. The guys a snake with a crap haircut.

• Sad
  • Heart

Moongirl69

VIP Member
@Aussie I love cleaning!
Its been a lovely day here, finally warming up. We finished Baby Reindeer last night, having a glass of wine now then bed.
My sons have exams tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Moongirl69

VIP Member
Mafs fam.
I'll be watching tonight but only lurking on the thread.
My lovely dad has passed away 🤍

• Heart

Moongirl69

VIP Member
Fam we have not long had my lovely dads funeral and I'm still fragile. I'm lurking and have had some welcome laughs when I didnt think I had a laugh in me.
Can't wait to see the ixperts drag that little 🐀 on Monday.
"Muzzle your woman". My Mr would knock him out 👊

• Heart

Aussie

VIP Member
The weather in the Midlands has been bloody beaut for these 3 days. I've done a lot of boring spring cleaning!

• Heart

docmum

VIP Member
Ah thank fuck I found you - thank you for rescuing me. I’ve missed you all. Been scanning the scary crowd of blatant cast members for you and tonight I almost didn’t bother with a tattle watchalong.

how are you all?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

NoTeaHere

VIP Member
Helloooo. Agree re spoilers and spoiler related arguments is way less fun than snack chat/ roll calls. Can’t watch live Mondays. Am busy back at uni and trying to move again. Ongoing flat sagas I won’t bore you with but it’s been v stressy so MAFS is still a welcome distraction. Hoping this series and thread will get their mojos back. Don’t watch strictly. Do love Paul Rudd. 🥰. Saw him in a play in New York when I was there years back 🤓. Snacks tonight will include minstrels. Think that’s me caught up! Love to all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9