Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aussie

VIP Member
Hey Fam 👋 hope everyone is OK. Out of interest has anyone seen Pet Shop Boys on their latest tour? I went the other night & bloody loved it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Turmeric123

VIP Member
I know this is an anonymous off topic thread on an anonymous website, but I know some tattlers know each other irl, if any of you gorgeous lot are in touch with the lovely Docmum, give her my love! Missing her on this season's thread xx
It's only now you've said it I've realised she's been missing along with a few others. Hope they are all OK ❤

• Heart

Dogtanian

VIP Member
Oooh, a love honey advent calendar. That’ll surprise my love when she opens door 24 and is faced by a double ended black mamba intruder. Classy
---
Mmmmm, I fancied the vicar in that ceremony

Last edited:
  • Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Fam we have not long had my lovely dads funeral and I'm still fragile. I'm lurking and have had some welcome laughs when I didnt think I had a laugh in me.
Can't wait to see the ixperts drag that little 🐀 on Monday.
"Muzzle your woman". My Mr would knock him out 👊
Sending you the biggest 💓 This time 2 years ago I was in same position you have been in my thoughts. Take care and mind yourself ❤

• Heart

Olebiscuitbarrel

VIP Member
The new man child groom has pissed me off so much I've had a second bar of chocolate and now I feel sick. And he thinks his shirt is a problem. 🤮

• Heart
Afternoon most beautiful tattlers!!! I'm just catching up on the last few episodes from my sick pit. 3rd lot of antibiotics are doing bugger all, back to the doctor tomorrow 😭

Last night's episode has made me embarrassed for my gender!😳 Tasha needs putting on her arse, Peggy needs to grow up, Laura needs a personality, Roz (who I don't mind) needs to realise she's punching, Erica needs to fuck off, Adriane need to learn that it's ok to not fill the silence.

Big virtual (none infections) smooches to you all, I might actually be awake to watch live tonight!! 😘😘😘

• Heart