Maeve Madden #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Meave, she’s heartbroken! I’m happy she took time off social media! A few influencers could do the same sometimes!

Reactions: 21
I thought the same! Think she lost some weight and looked quite drained, defo no sparkle in her anymore!
Heartbreak will do that to you. She says her Dad passed unexpectedly, I had thought he was fighting cancer, perhaps they didn’t expect it to happen when it did? She is broken-hearted , really felt for her then losing Andrew’s uncle too, horrible time for them.

Reactions: 9
Ya her face has got so thin. She looks as if she’s struggling the poor thing

Reactions: 7
Heartbreak will do that to you. She says her Dad passed unexpectedly, I had thought he was fighting cancer, perhaps they didn’t expect it to happen when it did? She is broken-hearted , really felt for her then losing Andrew’s uncle too, horrible time for them.
I think maybe they just didn’t expect it to happen so soon, god love her

Reactions: 7
Unfortunately thats the reality with many people when their is such a huge loss in their lives.

Reactions: 6
God bless her and then getting an injury herself that she couldn’t walk. She’s been through the works
Madness, they always say back luck comes in 3’s though so hopefully that’s the end of it for them! Glad she’s back though, hopefully some shite talking or gossip soon from her!

Reactions: 4
She’s absolutely heartbroken, I wonder whether she will go back to Dubai though?

Oh really? Did she mention it somewhere???
I’m not sure if she’s mentioned it but I’ve lived in Dubai and it’s fairly recognisable if you know the residential areas. Especially as she goes to the golf which is in her back garden 😂

Reactions: 4
Ahh, feel really sorry for Maeve after seeing those clips. From what I remember in the past I think both Andrews parents have passed away so losing his uncle must have been quite a blow.

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure if she’s mentioned it but I’ve lived in Dubai and it’s fairly recognisable if you know the residential areas. Especially as she goes to the golf which is in her back garden 😂
Hahahah that makes sense! We are relocating to Dubai early 2023- would you recommend it????

Ooooh I found her stories very upsetting. You can see the sparkle is gone from her eyes.

Reactions: 12
Hahahah that makes sense! We are relocating to Dubai early 2023- would you recommend it????
Oh yes, we’ve had a great life here. I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but it has given us a far better quality of life than we had at home. Just make sure you’re offered a decent package as the cost of living is high. If you have kids then an education allowance is a must as school fee’s can be eye watering. The summer is hot hot hot but from October to April the weather is great. We wouldn’t be able to live where Maeve lives but there are loads of other nice places.

One thing I will say is that I am in awe that someone whose family is so involved with Irish republicanism is so hung up on the Queen. My Father would slap the head off me if I was getting on like that and my mother would be turning in her grave.

• Wow
Reactions: 13