Maeve Madden #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Insensitive of her to be posting stories saying the Queen has already passed.

Reactions: 4
One thing I will say is that I am in awe that someone whose family is so involved with Irish republicanism is so hung up on the Queen. My Father would slap the head off me if I was getting on like that and my mother would be turning in her grave.
Really? I think it’s great to see that she’s not limited by her background and seems to have affection for the Queen. Im no monarchist but I think generally most people liked Queen Elizabeth II, appreciated her trip to Ireland and held her in high regard for how seriously she took her role for an exceptional reign.
Honestly I think inheriting your parents prejudices is weird and backwards.

Reactions: 39
One thing I will say is that I am in awe that someone whose family is so involved with Irish republicanism is so hung up on the Queen. My Father would slap the head off me if I was getting on like that and my mother would be turning in her grave.
I’m sure it also has to do with how recently she has suffered a monumental loss in her life. She is still in the pits of grief so having such a high profile death being broadcast everywhere is bound to affect her and bring up her own personal grief.

Reactions: 14
Well that's even more ridiculous than Maeve is.

Reactions: 6
I'd agree I think it will be quite triggering for her after her own loss. Plus she has lived in London for years so she would have some affinity to the queen and what goes along with the monarchy and don't we all love the goss and scandal that comes from them. I'm from a Republican family and yes I wouldnt agree with the politics of it all and I dont think royal families serve a purpose in the world we live in but at the end of the day she's someones mother and grandmother and it's a huge loss to a family no matter her role and title!!

Reactions: 18
I’m sure it also has to do with how recently she has suffered a monumental loss in her life. She is still in the pits of grief so having such a high profile death being broadcast everywhere is bound to affect her and bring up her own personal grief.
I agree with all of this but think it makes it that much more bizzare that she was giving a running commentary about the queen dying. I’m sure she would not have appreciated someone doing a running commentary on her Dads last day. I know its the queen but still seemed crass, I get acknowledging it but leave the commentary to the news.

Reactions: 14
Just catching up on Tattle, and god I’ve never seen a thread where people argue with each other so much rather than discuss the influencer :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No she only has the one criminal sister and Aoife got married a few years ago to Justin Martin.
I was assuming she was dress hunting for shauna raff
she said they had a big family wedding coming up and her mum was shopping for mother of the bride

Reactions: 1
Aoife is defo married and as far as I'm aware the brothers aren't hosting a big day, could be extended family and she's just saying mother of the bride outfit as a way of saying a fancy outfit

Reactions: 2
Wouldn't recognise her. She actually looks like Mary from Selling Sunset. All you see are boobs in that dress

• Haha
Reactions: 15