Maeve Madden #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has appeared on the QDQ socials a bit the last few days. She's working from an office, not sure if UK/Dubai, hard to tell.

Reactions: 1
Just popped on to QDQ are really surprised to see her there all full of beans! Wonder why she isn't posting at all on her own account? I understand that QDQ is her work but in a way, so is her normal Instagram page?

Reactions: 1
Just popped on to QDQ are really surprised to see her there all full of beans! Wonder why she isn't posting at all on her own account? I understand that QDQ is her work but in a way, so is her normal Instagram page?
I'd say she will stay off normal Instagram until after the months mind

Reactions: 2
Well if you look at the QDQ instagram today Maeve appears to be dancing round an office.
oh sorry when she’s back in Newry, she books out an office thing at home because the wifi is tit at her house and won’t hold the connection.

edited: that’s if she’s at home 😂😂 otherwise, I’m not sure🤣 must have a gawk haha

Reactions: 2
Its business as normal for Mavis, the dollar has to be made. Lying low on her own insta to give a good impression after the distasteful carry on in Adare.

Reactions: 11
She’s got to go back sometime though, especially when the brand is essentially built round her presence 🤷🏼‍♀️ I found the routine/social aspects of work helped me so maybe she’s finding the same

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand how you can operate as a business anywhere in the world for long periods of time .. generally there’s limits for taxation purposes

I haven’t seen the vids myself but It could easily just be prerecorded stuff, I work in social media and this is very common.

Reactions: 3
Is there still no thread for Shauna Raff? Heard her one was doing the double on her again 🫣

Reactions: 4