Maeve Madden #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure she facilitates it anyways, was he not caught in the bed with someone else not long before their engagement? 🙄
Yeah I think he was. He was cheating on her for like 6/7 months as well with a girl from Camlough just down the road from him too.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I think he was. He was cheating on her for like 6/7 months as well with a girl from Camlough just down the road from him too.
I heard a colleague too. I thought things had changed since her taking him back and the engagement etc.
God, she must have some self esteem issues to keep taking him back. I could never take a cheating ex back, especially not when everyone knows, the embarrassment would kill me.

Reactions: 3
I heard a colleague too. I thought things had changed since her taking him back and the engagement etc.
God, she must have some self esteem issues to keep taking him back. I could never take a cheating ex back, especially not when everyone knows, the embarrassment would kill me.
he’s a teacher in a school in Newry isn’t he? God ya would be morto and all your colleagues knowing about it. Feel like we should make a Shauna raff thread lol

thread created for anyone that’s interested 😂

Last edited:
I wonder did it hit her how silly the whole instagram wedding charade was and she's suddenly woke up.

Reactions: 2
I wonder did it hit her how silly the whole instagram wedding charade was and she's suddenly woke up.

I think it’s more that her father just died and she’s spending her time grieving with her family 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’d say there’s a lot to sort out at home with the amount of businesses and houses he had too, no time to be messing around on instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Or maybe she’s fed up with social media given people were criticising how she grieved for her late father…. I don’t blame the girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If you put every detail of your life on social media and have a considerable following then you are open for criticism.. it’s pretty simple.. otherwise make your accounts private it’s pretty simples 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If you put every detail of your life on social media and have a considerable following then you are open for criticism.. it’s pretty simple.. otherwise make your accounts private it’s pretty simples 🤷🏼‍♀️
Indeed. Thankfully she seems to have realised that herself.

Reactions: 3
Did she though? Most of the stuff she posted was unrelated to her life. Mainly business and her talking shite about pop culture.

Sure she’s only shown her husband lately, none of ye knew how many siblings she actually had or who her family are (as evident in this thread)
She put very little detail of her life online.
No one should really be giving someone tit for how they are dealing with a loss

• Heart
Reactions: 24
To remind you tattle is a chat forum where all different opinions and views are given whether that be positive or negative

also “unrelated” to her life is a massive reach.. the girl documented EVERY detail of her two weddings , every meltdown / mini drama in her life even personal things like when she had doctors appointments etc never mind her multiple “moves”to and from Dubai

if tattlers know a bit about her personal life and speculate and share opinions on that too they can

if you don’t like seeing some negative opinions on influencers then tattle is probably not the place for you 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Or maybe she’s fed up with social media given people were criticising how she grieved for her late father…. I don’t blame the girl!
She was partying away in Adare, knowing her Daddy was coming to the end of life. If I had behaved so badly I would not be back on insta either 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 8
To remind you tattle is a chat forum where all different opinions and views are given whether that be positive or negative

also “unrelated” to her life is a massive reach.. the girl documented EVERY detail of her two weddings , every meltdown / mini drama in her life even personal things like when she had doctors appointments etc never mind her multiple “moves”to and from Dubai

if tattlers know a bit about her personal life and speculate and share opinions on that too they can

if you don’t like seeing some negative opinions on influencers then tattle is probably not the place for you 😂

And yes, to answer your previous post.
People were giving her “tit” implying that she was pulling everyone away from her dying father for her wedding. When the fact is, he was stuck in Daisy hill and would not have been able to see anyone apart from his one visitor, who went straight back to see him again. She came home when he was let out for palliative as her per stories.

There are negative opinions then there’s people ignoring facts to suit their sick narratives.

I don’t really care for influencers, I’d be the first to write on any thread when necessary and as a matter of fact, I’ve spoken about Maeve too but people are ripping apart a girl who’s father has died, acting as though she’s some sadistically evil person.

If you knew the Madden&Murphy families and specifically Paul, you’d know exactly how this time would be for them and how the decision for the wedding came about.
As other posters on here have mentioned, those children were obsessed with their parents.
Even as much of a dose Jacqui is, their parents lived for those kids and wanted the best for them which is showing of how their kids returned the favour to their parents as adults.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And yes, to answer your previous post.
People were giving her “tit” implying that she was pulling everyone away from her dying father for her wedding. When the fact is, he was stuck in Daisy hill and would not have been able to see anyone apart from his one visitor, who went straight back to see him again. She came home when he was let out for palliative as her per stories.

There are negative opinions then there’s people ignoring facts to suit their sick narratives.

I don’t really care for influencers, I’d be the first to write on any thread when necessary and as a matter of fact, I’ve spoken about Maeve too but people are ripping apart a girl who’s father has died, acting as though she’s some sadistically evil person.

If you knew the Madden&Murphy families and specifically Paul, you’d know exactly how this time would be for them and how the decision for the wedding came about.
As other posters on here have mentioned, those children were obsessed with their parents.
Even as much of a dose Jacqui is, their parents lived for those kids and wanted the best for them which is showing of how their kids returned the favour to their parents as adults.
There is a time and a place for everything, Adare was neither the time or the place in my opinion AND she was already married so it actually points back to doing it all for the gram and attention, in true Maeve style. I'm sure they had insurance so it could have been postponed or even cancelled, but again it was neither.

@Tiktoklurker this is my opinion and as far as I am aware thats what Tattle is for, a place to express an opinion.

Could I have done what Maeve did, absolutely not! My priorities would be very different to hers and especially if I was already married.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
she changed her original Maeve Madden Facebook page to Queens Dont Quit and there is now no Maeve Madden page
Calm down everyone. She’s still got her Maeve Madden insta page. Changing the Facebook page means absoloutely nothing. Most likely a business decision made by himself to get more money from QDQ!!! She’ll NEVER leave social media. Mark my word. Ever. She’s too much of a narc IMO.

She’s taking months off after losing her dad, well …. because she CAN! If your husband was your boss and agent life would be very very easy. When I had an immediate family bereavement I got 3 days off work!!!

For people painting a sad maeve sitting unable to function due to grief, fear not eleganza queens … this is her on the QDQ insta page last week. Complaining (again) about the lighting making her look ugly and dancing around laughing … not saying losing parent isnt hard or she isn’t grieving BUT just like she partied on his last days in adare, the same girl will not be able to survive without her social media validation for too long.

For those of you worried that maeve madden’s fabulous insta page will be no more. Fear not again you eleganza queens. SHE’LL be back with some big announcement (planned by himself). Probably pregnancy announcement (yawn) to get her engagement back up. Himself will also give her ALL the brand deals she needs when she’s ready to come back. For now, she’ll stay off her main page for months because (unlike the majority of people) she’s privileged enough to be able to do it.

Did she though? Most of the stuff she posted was unrelated to her life. Mainly business and her talking shite about pop culture.

Sure she’s only shown her husband lately, none of ye knew how many siblings she actually had or who her family are (as evident in this thread)
She put very little detail of her life online.
No one should really be giving someone tit for how they are dealing with a loss
Ah come on now 🤣 I respect your right to an opinion but come on now Jan be serious … I knew when this girls period was late and every tiny grievance she experienced second to second in her life. She posted absoloutely everything. Her home life was all over insta.

She didn’t post Andrew Selby for years as she was painting a picture she was with a city boy who hated insta. It didn’t fit the “girl power” brand to have people know a man was actually behind it all (and that this man was her Instagram agent and boyfriend). Then when someone started a thread on her, she was exposed on tattle, then lo and behold, he got posted about. It was damage limitation.

She aired everything sadly. I’m very sorry to say SHE also aired her Daddy’s condition and downward spiral towards the end. No one would have known anything was happening if she didn’t mention it.

Heart goes out to anyone grieving a parent but let’s not re-write history here.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know what area in Dubai she lives?? Just out of curiosity on how much rent they pay🤣- I know they lived in an apartment and then moved to a more residential area