Maeve Madden #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly what is your problem? Do you really have nothing better to do than try to start pointless arguments? 👋🏼
Funny, I thought it was you who had the problem. I've not started any arguments. Feel free to hit ignore if you aren't happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if indeed the grass will be greener back in Ireland? I’d love to see her get her own house and the decor etc. The meltdowns and drama dealing with tradespeople would be entertaining 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn’t she have an interior designer help her with the house in Dubai? Really wasn’t all that long ago either was it? Seems insane to do that when they only stayed the a few years

Reactions: 1
Didn’t she have an interior designer help her with the house in Dubai? Really wasn’t all that long ago either was it? Seems insane to do that when they only stayed the a few years
They don’t seem to have shipped any furniture home either which is weird if they bought it all 🤔

They don’t seem to have shipped any furniture home either which is weird if they bought it all 🤔
I don't find it weird at all, I'd imagine they'll sell the apartment as furnished. It's a huge expense (& pain in the arse) to ship furniture from abroad.

Reactions: 4
Did they own the apartment in Dubai? I assumed it was a rental.
It will be interesting to see what's next for them and where they live. I cant imagine Newry will be that exciting

Reactions: 6
I don't find it weird at all, I'd imagine they'll sell the apartment as furnished. It's a huge expense (& pain in the arse) to ship furniture from abroad.
Oh did they own the apartment? I presumed it was a rental - guess that makes more sense

Reactions: 2
Maybe they rented it fully furnished 🤷🏼‍♀️ Or they’ve kept the lease if they need to go back for work. They will be in a yearly lease most probably which might not be out of contract yet.

Reactions: 1
Maybe they rented it fully furnished 🤷🏼‍♀️ Or they’ve kept the lease if they need to go back for work. They will be in a yearly lease most probably which might not be out of contract yet.
She def furnished, I remember her waiting for the couch and she was mad to get white which she then got tan all over lol I'd say they'll keep till end of lease perhaps and Andrew will go back/forth as needed for work

Reactions: 3
I think in Dubai all apartments come unfurnished, I had friends over there and I think I remember them doing a big ikea haul so they would have had to decorate it themselves anyway.

Reactions: 4