Maeve Madden #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's disgusting that she hasn't apologised. It's well known she comes from a very strong Irish Republican family so she has no love for the Royal family and I know that as a fact as I know her family (not her personally).... but to not apologise when a young wife, mother, daughter etc has come forward to say she has cancer,is just awful. She's a vile human.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's blocked me for replying to her video saying it was disrespectful. That's all I said. You are right she's a vile human pretending to be holier than thou.

Reactions: 10
She's blocked me for replying to her video saying it was disrespectful. That's all I said. You are right she's a vile human pretending to be holier than thou.
Suddenly has this exciting life, posting herself all dressed up and going out, yet she has been a miserable bore for well over a year now.
Deflect, deflect, deflect from being a complete idiot.

Reactions: 12
Suddenly has this exciting life, posting herself all dressed up and going out, yet she has been a miserable bore for well over a year now.
Shes moving back to Ireland i believe hence shes trynna make the best out of it

Reactions: 3
Shes only visiting the grand mosque now and she's been in dubai what a year or two. She literally did feck all there and made bo effort to integrate or enjoy life there. Its like she barely left the apartment

Reactions: 8
Her friend was over for a few days so makes sense to be doing fun things they wouldn’t usually do

Reactions: 3
Shes moving back to Ireland i believe hence shes trynna make the best out of it
She has had years to make the best of it, she has done nothing but moan the entire time and suddenly she is going out, wanting to give advice of places to go to and going to the many, beautiful tourist attractions. I’d say her husband has had to be up with a lot of her moaning and then just before they leave she is Dubai’s biggest fan!
---
Very dissapointed in Maevis’ behaviour about Kate, especially when she’s had abdominal surgery herself
Exactly! She has also dealt with people speculating on her fertility/health so should have had some grace for Kate. She posted this quote, anything to try and pass the blame on to others! Clearly only Maeve can suffer or have a hard time in life!
IMG_1107.jpeg

Reactions: 7
She has had years to make the best of it, she has done nothing but moan the entire time and suddenly she is going out, wanting to give advice of places to go to and going to the many, beautiful tourist attractions. I’d say her husband has had to be up with a lot of her moaning and then just before they leave she is Dubai’s biggest fan!
---

Exactly! She has also dealt with people speculating on her fertility/health so should have had some grace for Kate. She posted this quote, anything to try and pass the blame on to others! Clearly only Maeve can suffer or have a hard time in life!
View attachment 2835037
She clearly didn’t choose distance over disrespect cause she could have left the Kate thing alone but no no jumped right on band wagon and then never commented after the news broke. Also she knows like many many others the earth shattering news that a cancer diagnosis is to a whole family !

Reactions: 12
Maeve definitely has a bitchy streak. Would love to know what happened with her friend Aimee. Do you think Aimee waw dropped from 84World and she expected Maeve to ve able to pull some strings?

Reactions: 4
Maeve definitely has a bitchy streak.
We have mutual friends and I've been told that she's a very loyal friend, but if you let her down then that's it- no 2nd chances. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.
She also takes the piss out of herself a lot apparently- her love of designer stuff is obvious, but behind the scenes she'd be like 'would ya look at me- it's far from Balenciaga I was reared' kinda thing.
I think that comes across in her stories also tbh?
She fully appreciates how lucky she is to be able to live that lifestyle, while being a homebird also.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
---

View attachment 2835037
I have a feeling this is meant for her ex best friend Aimazin!

Reactions: 1
We have mutual friends and I've been told that she's a very loyal friend, but if you let her down then that's it- no 2nd chances. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.
She also takes the piss out of herself a lot apparently- her love of designer stuff is obvious, but behind the scenes she'd be like 'would ya look at me- it's far from Balenciaga I was reared' kinda thing.
I think that comes across in her stories also tbh?
She fully appreciates how lucky she is to be able to live that lifestyle, while being a homebird also.
Wouldn't completely agree, she's always come from money, was always drippin in the latest designer gear during non uniform days in school and pranced about the place like she owned it.

Also believe she was more involved in the whole sister fraud scandal than was made out at the time. She got off lightly. Although have to give props to the family for acting like the whole thing never happened and aoife is an upstanding member of the community

Agree on the not giving folk second chances bit tho, that's an admirable quality to have and at least people know where they stand. Don't duck me over and you'll be grand but the minute ya do toodles 👋

Wouldn't completely agree, she's always come from money, was always drippin in the latest designer gear during non uniform days in school and pranced about the place like she owned it.

Also believe she was more involved in the whole sister fraud scandal than was made out at the time. She got off lightly. Although have to give props to the family for acting like the whole thing never happened and aoife is an upstanding member of the community

Agree on the not giving folk second chances bit tho, that's an admirable quality to have and at least people know where they stand. Don't duck me over and you'll be grand but the minute ya do toodles 👋
Ya I got the sense she had a lot more to do with the whole situation that got Aoife landed in jail! Aoife & maeves bf (or fiancé?) were hardly in cahoots with the big master plan without Maeve knowing or being involved! I think the sister took all the heat from Maeve cos she was prob too fragile and special to go through all of that!

I’m really liking the Skims bras Maeve was wearing. Firstly does anyone experience of them? Worth the price? Secondly are Maeve’s boobs natural?

Reactions: 1
I’m really liking the Skims bras Maeve was wearing. Firstly does anyone experience of them? Worth the price? Secondly are Maeve’s boobs natural?
Can only answer the last part and no they’re not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4