Maeve Madden #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sister aoife is the child mum and I believe she (is/was) married to a director of some sort as maeave has share pic of them at awards.
And she has spoken about bothers I don't know how many.

Reactions: 1
Anyone see her mangle a few Irish words on the latest reel - potato farls I think they are. The Irish was brutal

Reactions: 3
Lost any grain of respect for Maeve, she keeps banging on about Catherine. As a woman who has been judged in the public eye (much smaller scale) she should know how that feels. All the upset caused to her when babies are mentioned in questioned, bullshit, will never have sympathy for her again. Every day coming out with more negative comments and fuelling the fire. Not your Royals lovely so leave them alone and mind your own!
IMG_0978.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Lost any grain of respect for Maeve, she keeps banging on about Catherine. As a woman who has been judged in the public eye (much smaller scale) she should know how that feels. All the upset caused to her when babies are mentioned in questioned, bullshit, will never have sympathy for her again. Every day coming out with more negative comments and fuelling the fire. Not your Royals lovely so leave them alone and mind your own!
View attachment 2828653
She gets obsessions with people doesn't she. Very strange.

Reactions: 4
I'm surprised at her picking this up and commenting so often about it.
She’ll get involved with anything that is big online!! Last time she cared about the royals was Harry & Meg drama!! She tries present it like she knows them!! 🤣 Watch now as she’ll be devastated about Kate having cancer and no doubt she’ll bring it back to her losing her dad!

Reactions: 2
So she shares about the Princess of Wales’ diagnosis yet her “where’s Kate” stories with her prancing about on a beach are still up?! She doesn’t seem to have any self awareness or moral compass.

Reactions: 7
So she shares about the Princess of Wales’ diagnosis yet her “where’s Kate” stories with her prancing about on a beach are still up?! She doesn’t seem to have any self awareness or moral compass.
Yea I gave her too much credit thinking she'd actually delete the shite she posted.

Reactions: 5
Posts about Kate’s diagnosis, yet no apology for all her stories last week. She was like a woman possessed saying it wasn’t her at the farm shop! Disgusting!

Reactions: 7
Posts about Kate’s diagnosis, yet no apology for all her stories last week. She was like a woman possessed saying it wasn’t her at the farm shop! Disgusting!
But it clearly wasn’t her at the farm shop?

She can have sympathy whilst also not being bleeping stupid.

The Royal Family are going a wonderful job of gaslighting the public 🙄

Reactions: 14
But it clearly wasn’t her at the farm shop?

She can have sympathy whilst also not being bleeping stupid.

The Royal Family are going a wonderful job of gaslighting the public 🙄
Maeve still avoiding an apology.

It was Kate at the Farm shop! She was the spit of her Mother Carol, was the picture take in the last week, I don’t know BUT it was Kate.

• Haha
Reactions: 6