Maeve Madden #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a shame though because those of us who did her classes during covid joined QDQ because we wanted to train with her, and she’s barely taking any classes. 2 or 3 proper classes a week is all she does. I get it’s a physical job so she can’t do hours upon hours of classes but if your name is above the door and your platform is built around your persona then show up for people properly.
I would feel the same way too. Maeve had never struck me as very sincere. I think she is happy once she can fart about the place and buy nice things.

Reactions: 7
This realllllly p*sses me off! She’s so superior - I’m sorry but prancing around to Shania Twain with an absolute maximum of a 15kg dumbbell is not lifting! Hip thrusting 130kg, leg pressing 120kg and benching 45kg as a petite 42 year old woman is strong and how I start some mornings! She is so deluded!!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I like her. Of all the influencers I follow she is at least one of the more open ones. Liked her rant about the guy in the gym this morning.

Reactions: 11
I like her. Of all the influencers I follow she is at least one of the more open ones. Liked her rant about the guy in the gym this morning.
You’re on the wrong thread then love!

All of todays stories, the treadmill the drama queen at the airport and on the plane, she’s just INSUFFERABLE! How does he put up with her?!!

• Haha
I like her too. You aren't in the wrong thread it's not an echo chamber in here.
It's possible to like someone but dislike some things they do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I like her too. You aren't in the wrong thread it's not an echo chamber in here.
It's possible to like someone but dislike some things they do.

That's ok I wasn't saying I like her as a response to someone not liking her. I think the flood footage cemented it for me that shes a lot more real than most of her peers.
---
You’re on the wrong thread then love!

All of todays stories, the treadmill the drama queen at the airport and on the plane, she’s just INSUFFERABLE! How does he put up with her?!!

Imagine the idea that we might have differing opinions and one of us shouldn't be here.

Hopefully you reserve that mindset for just the internet.

Reactions: 14
That's ok I wasn't saying I like her as a response to someone not liking her. I think the flood footage cemented it for me that shes a lot more real than most of her peers.
---

Imagine the idea that we might have differing opinions and one of us shouldn't be here.

Hopefully you reserve that mindset for just the internet.
What are you talking about?! This isn’t a rave thread, there are rave threads and this isn’t one. Scroll back and look for the percentage of posts on this thread supporting her. You’re entitled to your opinion I was simply pointing out this isn’t a thread for people who think she’s amazing.

Reactions: 4
What are you talking about?! This isn’t a rave thread, there are rave threads and this isn’t one. Scroll back and look for the percentage of posts on this thread supporting her. You’re entitled to your opinion I was simply pointing out this isn’t a thread for people who think she’s amazing.
Are you a mod of the thread?

Reactions: 11
'More open ones' dear lord the girl has been playing krypton factor with her followers since January, the random crying pics, the cryptic messages regarding illness, the last week she's been posting quotes in regards to 'fake friends' etc . She's not open at all in fact she's one of the more fake influencers on the Irish platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s defo not open!!! Shes not the worst of them in general, but she’s the worst for saying just enough for sympathy but without saying giving anything away!!! Thought her bitching about the lad in the gym was in poor taste too! I get it was annoying but complaining he wasn’t wearing proper gym shoes?! Piss off!! Not like it was a court where you need specific soles on the shoes! Another person she’d be saying how amazing and inspiring they were for making an effort and “you don’t need the gear” etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh I find her painful, even since her Snapchat days. We all have a Maeve in our lives. Finds negatives with all & comes on social media to complain. When she lived with her brother's it was them, the social scene in London, putting on weight, her skin, grocery shopping, living in the BBC building & god forbid events been on! She uses social media as an outlet to moan or witch.....maybe she should change direction!!!

Tbf I think she is great ! Yes is she self centred and conceited and a bit up herself - Absolutely! But she doesn’t seem to even make an attempt to hide that and more power to her for that.! She’s a good laugh and she kinda reminds me of that girl ( there was one in every class and every year group) from school who was really gorgeous but a wee bit of a melter too and ye just couldn’t help find her hilarious, good craic but a bit of a head case at the same time!

• Heart
Reactions: 22