Maeve Madden #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate the wedding look. She looks like she’s going on strictly come dancing, not a summer wedding in Mallorca. Girl must have been sweating

Reactions: 4
I am absolutely cringing at the brides lap dance… imagine sitting your husband down infront of all your guests to do that

Reactions: 7
I am absolutely cringing at the brides lap dance… imagine sitting your husband down infront of all your guests to do that
To be fair us Irish are very much so more reserved, imagine your neighbours John & Mary up the road seeing these going ons, you’d be the talk of the country for the summer

Reactions: 15
To be fair us Irish are very much so more reserved, imagine your neighbours John & Mary up the road seeing these going ons, you’d be the talk of the country for the summer
This is very true but it's become a massive trend at American weddings the last few years. Just look up Melissa Molinaro on YouTube and it will bring up loads of similar videos

Reactions: 2
This is very true but it's become a massive trend at American weddings the last few years. Just look up Melissa Molinaro on YouTube and it will bring up loads of similar videos
Melissa was hot though and a performer, other people doing it just seems a bit too try hard.
---
Nobody warned me about the Bridesmaid dresses!!! 🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She often comes on without filters, I just think she is making a weird face, so the screenshots here are not very flattering.

This yoke just came up on my tik tok what’s the accent ? It’s mad and she’s a melt