Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Taylor17

VIP Member
She's went to dubai to drink herself stupid with her hairdresser and his friends. Is that all she is going to do there. He's posting very little of her.

Reactions: 5

Taylor17

VIP Member
She gets pissed off answering questions about the holiday so why does she invite people to ask them.

Maeve isn't the brightest though is she! Doubt it even crossed her mind how idiotic she sounds and is by getting behind the wheel of a car like that. I think she's probably not as bad as she's making out and can use it fine. Otherwise you just couldn't drive like that.

I'd say she's finding it hard to keep up with the glam of the young ones. I now know why the hairdresser and her are 'friends' though- they're both weak for themselves.

Tammys

VIP Member
She is so out of tune with the majority of woman.
With all the holidays, trips away, the home gym, the pampering of herself

• Heart

Taylor17

VIP Member
The dresses are particularly bad. The dress wears the person and not in a good way. They are awful on maeve too and she's usually very good and making her own brand look fairly good

Jg86

VIP Member
The returns of oh molly are going to hit by Friday and she's going to be so angry.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Why would we need to block her because she’s going to Dubai? Does she think nobody else goes on holiday? Dubai looks like a soulless shithole & it’s backwards human rights culture isn’t my idea of a paradise thanks 😊

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I’m rolling my eyes at the ones saying ‘set your alarm’ etc AS IF please give me strength. That Laura who used to be on red fm looks like she gets her clothes from a dumpster fire. She’s hardly a style icon & the rest have online businesses as well & are doing it for a return shout out

Taylor17

VIP Member
She didn't have a drink. She started drinking at 8 am and kept going for at least another 16 hours. She did the usual and posted drunken shite on instagram and now she's dying of the fear. She might have made a holy show of herself texting and ringing half her phone book. She's extremely messy and a massive exhibitionist when she's very drunk but her ego tells her she's the goddess of great craic and she has to post it. The two with her weren't much better.

soli23

I actually don't think she has any real friends. Its all about the insta huns that will give her good content. She knows the young saps eimear and the hairdresser will think she's great..never met anyone that likes the sound of her own voice as much as she does! "I've nothing to tell ye" yet your talking down the phone...dose

• Haha

Noseyone1977

L
Will reply to messages next week , ok Queen Maeve 🙄
I find it quite sad that Maeve can't have fun with her kids without posting it. I really don't get it. Does she think people will think she is mad craic rollerskating?? So much for staying off the phone at the weekend. I get the feeling Maeve has no real friends as she needs to talk into her phone at every opportunity.