Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Taylor17

VIP Member
Did she say Stephen got her the yoga retreat as a present. Money well spent by the sounds of it if she came back with more patience. He probably had a moan free weekend too

Reactions: 5
I'm mid 40s and wear jeans and some sort of top or t shirt most of the time. Only time I'd wear that kind of get up would be for a family mass or something. Not sure I'd even wear it to that😂

• Haha

Tammys

VIP Member
My God she thinks she's so cool with her snide smart comments must ate her and the other huns haveing to declare everything they get now.
You would think she had a patent out on the fecking wall I mean how dare anyone else have the same as her.
She does herself no favours with her rants.

• Heart

Louber

Chatty Member
Have to agree, she's gone very bitter. Too vocal about all her moans when she's doing extremely well for herself (it seems anyway). I used to really like her 5 or 6 yrs ago but my eyes are wide open now 👀

Taylor17

VIP Member
Why did her date for dubai change. She's hyper with months about it. She never stops talking about how great she is.

Curlique

VIP Member
Her reaction has made me actually want to go and report it! And as for the wall... Like wtf

• Haha

Poppywell

Chatty Member
She’s flying economy 🤯 omg what a come down!! Jesus Christ I cannot stand the way this one is so full of herself 🤮
She has a monkey mouth … so yeah! The swallowing…. So yeah!
Also she is so down to earth as she’ll be in shorts and birenkstocks in summer in cambrils - one of the most expensive camping sites - slumming it really…. So yeah

spotlight

VIP Member
Probably cause she is at home having to do stuff that hubbie normally does and she is so over Mother’s Day too 🙄

Is that true what she said re her ‘lesson of the day? If you send a Insta story to someone & your friend replies that the reply goes to you and also the person of the forwarded story????

Like I’ve done that with nearly every single person I follow and I’ve never had the insta person reply to me and block me or anything
---
What does being a mother have to do with bitching? I hate this idea that women who have children have to become saints. Like no says anything if a man is a prick and he is a father.

Maeve wants us to believe she never talks about anyone behind their back. Does she not understand if you put yourself into the public domain that people are going to talk about you? She is more than happy to take people's money when friends recommend the place to someone else.
This ☝🏻👏🏻

Every single person in the entire world will at some point bitch about a someone they know or don’t know. A lot of people do it in private what’s app msgs, private insta messages etc.

But sometimes it happens that you send the msg by accident to the person you are talking about because there name is on your mind.

Does this make you an evil person, a troll, scum of the earth!!! No it does not you are just a fool that didn’t double check before hitting send 😂

Maeve, Sarah Burke & Twins and Me are the only 3 I follow that turn themselves inside out over this. While of course it’s not nice to receive this msg not meant for you. My opinion on this is this person is not trolling you, there not evil, there not out to get you. Just letting the person know you got the msg will freak some out and you just move on.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Taylor17

VIP Member
By her own reasoning she must be bored if she has time to go on tattle and/or read hundreds of comments. If I gave 3 expensive diamond rings that were of huge sentimental value to me to a jeweller and that's what I got back, I would be distraught.

• Heart

Louber

Chatty Member
Her house and children appear to be very calm and not a bit noisy or chaotic. I don't know why she tries to make it out to be a mad house
What ages are they now, 5 and 6 or something? Ffs they are half reared, it's not babies or toddlers she has. She moans that the 6yo gets up about 6am every day. At that age he could be taught that you don't get up before 7. Even if he's awake, the whole house doesn't have to be 🤷🏻‍♀️ my 6yo was doing that and we explained to him that it's too early. He just wanted to get up and hog the tv and now understands that the tv stays off until 7 so sleeps on a bit later now

Louber

Chatty Member
I remember hearing her say that Stephen already had that house when they met alright but I never heard about the ex.

She is always referencing how shocking it is that she lives in the country seeing as she is such a city slicker.

Calm down love, you're from an hour away like.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Maeve’s ego will be her undoing. It’s likely why she seems to have no friends & spends all her time bullshitting into her phone

• Heart