Madison Sarah #7 quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, calling her out makes u a hater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time poster king time lurker ! What I don’t get about Madison Plant is that she is so desperate for a personality she copies whoever she is with or likes , when she was with Patrick she was the seasoned queen aka culture vulture now she is a Chloe Simms of wish with teeth like horse and flogging cheap bras , she is desperate for attention but can’t stand being called out , she claims body positivity but has procedure after procedure .. some times you just need to be your self and be you , at least people could back that oh and one more thing , your as English as they come ...
557BE1BB-0769-4CBB-B2BB-935878DD1BE2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Not me sat here resisting editing a pole in front of her again...😅
Here we go! Bad Mads is loose! And you know when she was a Jehovah Witness she would of had way more strong opinion on these kinds of videos than this lass! bleeping embarrassing.

Out of all the 55 comments that have been posted she replies to this one and ignores her minion fans and their questions for her.... including potential sales what a numpty.

Who on earth would hire this imbecile to represent their brand when she goes on like some immature child.
Deleted the comment already that lasted long 😂

Reactions: 2
I just skipped through her new video and oh my... what’s wrong with her accent or is it just me? Her body looks great without all the filters, but there is absolutely no need to post hauls like that to prove bodieee positivity.

I also watched her oldest videos and wow she was so so stunning I don’t understand why she’s having all those procedures done. She also looked much more happier and grounded. Like someone mentioned above, she doesn’t look happy at all since she moved. It’s like looking at an empty doll it’s really making me sad for her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
First time poster king time lurker ! What I don’t get about Madison Plant is that she is so desperate for a personality she copies whoever she is with or likes , when she was with Patrick she was the seasoned queen aka culture vulture now she is a Chloe Simms of wish with teeth like horse and flogging cheap bras , she is desperate for attention but can’t stand being called out , she claims body positivity but has procedure after procedure .. some times you just need to be your self and be you , at least people could back that oh and one more thing , your as English as they come ... View attachment 345727
Omg where is this pic from 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s reposted Sophie’s story again. Make it less obvious you read here Mads. Hope she drags your ass for what a crappy friend you appear to be

Reactions: 13
She’s reposted Sophie’s story again. Make it less obvious you read here Mads. Hope she drags your ass for what a crappy friend you appear to be
I should @ Soph and tell her Mads is getting all her tips on how to be a friend from her hate forum xx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just skipped through her new video and oh my... what’s wrong with her accent or is it just me?
her accent is honestly killing me slowly.

First time poster king time lurker ! What I don’t get about Madison Plant is that she is so desperate for a personality she copies whoever she is with or likes , when she was with Patrick she was the seasoned queen aka culture vulture now she is a Chloe Simms of wish with teeth like horse and flogging cheap bras
This is so spot on. Is Chloe sims the new Holly???

also Hi new posters!!! 🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is a major culture vulture.. anyone else notice 90% of the men she’s following are all men of colour?? She’s dying to be a kardashian. It’s weird the way she’s not called out for it the way other influencers are

Reactions: 11
Love it 😂 so just to clarify what we already know; she’s 100% British?
Bloddy Jordan Lipscombe got called out for blackfishing and here we have QUEEN of blackfishing! It’s so freaking obvious she’s nothing but English because nobody on this earth of mixed heritage would act this way. It’s not even a thing you do... just embrace who you are and what you are. Fed up with this cultural appropriation its real Madison! Just stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.