Madison Sarah #7 quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, calling her out makes u a hater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skipped half of it she bores me to death 🤣🤣🤣 all I heard was man man man all I saw was rock hard tits I’m good ✌🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well done mads on the body positivity, you letting your imaginary food baby "hang out" for 0.5 second while still covering it with your hand has made me feel miles better about my body 🙄 also those boobs are ridiculous I'd be demanding my money back.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s even talking weirder with her new hoof teeth
Makes you look SoO smExceE

Ironing board vibes mami
I didn't wanna body shame... because good on her for showing her real body for once... but she's still trying to stick her non-existent arse out during this video... and I can't seem to find the hips or bum from her IG posts.

Reactions: 7
Will someone please give this poor girl a hair brush or some shears... she's starting to look like that chow chow she looked after

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Body positivity or not, this was not a video I needed to see. She really needs to join onlyfans because she only caters to a male audience.

Reactions: 15
Omg her story 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she deffo reads here 100%

View attachment 345621
Fakest witch ever wtf, how can you not even be a good friend and repost it???? If I were Sophie I would be done with her fake ass and that post Sophie did is no longer on her story as it’s been over 24 hours??? So either she had screenshotted it or got from somewhere else 👀

Body positivity, heavy editing, fillers, a boob job, sun beds/fake tans, makeup really go well together Mads x

Reactions: 4
Wow so anybody that wants to realise this is NOT body positivity this is an ad for a girl who couldn’t give a flying duck about her viewers. I’ve never seen someone be so overly sexual in their videos extremely worrying when the majority of these girls are underage and so young. Here comes Madison ranting on looking sexy for a man.... what cracks me up is she had a very strict Jehovah Witness upbringing and now puts this pressure on younger girls to look “sexy” for a paid sponsored lingerie advert absolute trash!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
22537F2E-D462-4F25-BE8D-A6AA800AC95B.jpeg
Don’t get why she didn’t show this set in the haul because it was too see through and then proceeds to post a full insta pic in it without blurring anything out. Attention seeker ting xo

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Honestly, body positivity or not... this was literally just an excuse for her to get her tits out and prance around in lingerie showing us what she had for breakfast. I've seen plenty of lingerie hauls on youtube and none of them have been this cheap or explicit. I just don't think there's a need for it. Surprised she didn't start playing some Rihanna and strip tease for us. It definitely made me uncomfortable and I'm no prude. Idk how the videos she does that are sponsored get approved.

View attachment 345640Don’t get why she didn’t show this set in the haul because it was too see through and then proceeds to post a full insta pic in it without blurring anything out. Attention seeker ting xo
it's the curling of the baby hairs for me... STOP BLACK FISHING MADISON. interesting curves on her waist here compared to her video... THATS WEIRD THATS SUSPICIOUS

Reactions: 13
I think it was probably well intentioned? but she cant talk about body positivity whilst still denying she edits her body, I'm not into body shaming she looks good in the video, she looks good on insta but they are two different bodies, its one thing to pose we all do that but she literally edits her photos and says she doesn't. Theres also something really patronising about influencers essentially saying hey guys look im not perfect either im just like you. It just never seems sincere coming from her, not doubting she struggles with body confidence and as far as im concerned you don't have to be a certain size to be body positive but it seems really clear to me she's got a perceived standard of beauty (small waist, big hips etc) that she wants people to think she has and its ok that that isn't her body but her videos are all aimed towards looking that way, I just get mixed messages from her it just screams I'm still really insecure, which is 100% fine btw mads but dont lie to us about it your fans deserve better than that.
Also from what i've read longue really isnt all that size inclusive so its odd she chose to make it a body positive video when a lot of her fans wont even be able to buy from the brand anyway. I do have to agree that it was more geared towards being sexy for a man than feeling sexy just for yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.