Madison Sarah #7 quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, calling her out makes u a hater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thumbnail on her video😂 POSED VS RELAXED? Covering your stomach and smiling insanely so that it sucks your stomach in. Yeah super relaxed maddiiieeeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she always say she’ll do stuff for her man ?? Do stuff for yourself you weirdo imagine revolving your life around getting a man, no man is going to want a girl who posts her fake tits on a PG YouTube channel babe

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That tit job needs a revision ASAP. Never have I seen such a bad job on someone who had fairly decent ones to start with. What the hell was she thinking 🤔 😱

Reactions: 17
How is this a sponsored video when she can't even mention sizing etc... honestly it's just an excuse for her to strip off in her room. Pete and Umar aren't watching Mads, it's fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ive just had a look through her stories and she's literally reposting people complimenting her and her flaunting about in lingerie yet deleted the post about the burglary... (idk who sophi is - just found out about her catching up on here) but my god, mads, you're nasty and only out for yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ive just had a look through her stories and she's literally reposting people complimenting her and her flaunting about in lingerie yet deleted the post about the burglary... (idk who sophi is - just found out about her catching up on here) but my god, mads, you're nasty and only out for yourself
Is that Mads in your picture? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What if ur piercing gets ripped out you would be a bad witch with no nips 🤣
Not this happening to me on a night out✋🏼 Don’t wear a lace bodysuit if you have nipple piercings guys especially if you’re gonna drink and rip it off when you need a wee the PAIN

also no sign of #ad anywhere?? She’s got a proper cheek with hiding her ads

Is that Mads in your picture? 🧐
Don’t drag Doris into that this the woman carried gavin and Stacey on her back, to tell you the truth Gwen I’m absolutely twatted😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Not this happening to me on a night out✋🏼 Don’t wear a lace bodysuit if you have nipple piercings guys especially if you’re gonna drink and rip it off when you need a wee the PAIN

also no sign of #ad anywhere?? She’s got a proper cheek with hiding her ads
NOOOOOO! omg that's my worst fear with lace... I always use nip coverings cos it genuinely terrifies me lol

Reactions: 1
Here we go! Bad Mads is loose! And you know when she was a Jehovah Witness she would of had way more strong opinion on these kinds of videos than this lass! bleeping embarrassing.

Out of all the 55 comments that have been posted she replies to this one and ignores her minion fans and their questions for her.... including potential sales what a numpty.

Who on earth would hire this imbecile to represent their brand when she goes on like some immature child.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
NOOOOOO! omg that's my worst fear with lace... I always use nip coverings cos it genuinely terrifies me lol
Here we go! Bad Mads is loose! And you know when she was a Jehovah Witness she would of had way more strong opinion on these kinds of videos than this lass! bleeping embarrassing. Who on earth would hire this imbecile to represent their brand when she goes on like some immature child.
She's pathetic she can't give an intelligent response to save her life.. Obviously it's a haul but you're making it seem like it's an empowering thing for women when in reality it's just an excuse to show your body online to thirsty men.. I agree with the comment you don't have to be naked to be confident, confidence comes from within not from materialistic items Mads;)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.