Madison Sarah #7 quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, calling her out makes u a hater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloddy Jordan Lipscombe got called out for blackfishing and here we have QUEEN of blackfishing! It’s so freaking obvious she’s nothing but English because nobody on this earth of mixed heritage would act this way. It’s not even a thing you do... just embrace who you are and what you are. Fed up with this cultural appropriation its real Madison! Just stop.
It’s so embarrassing, I don’t get it at all. She knows nothing of what people from other cultures actually go through on a daily basis and throughout history and thinks it’s cool to just be like “yeah I’m Persian hun”

And the fact even Rach has been called out for black fishing when she isn’t even black fishing the way Madison is??!

Reactions: 15
It’s so embarrassing, I don’t get it at all. She knows nothing of what people from other cultures actually go through on a daily basis and throughout history and thinks it’s cool to just be like “yeah I’m Persian hun”
She is so lucky she never went to my school because any white girl that slicked their baby hair were outed and branded wiggers. It was not tolerated one bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She need calling out ASAP, because it’s getting worse by the day. I’m shocked she’s not wearing the brown contacts every day to seem more of a different race.

Reactions: 14
I haven’t watched her YouTube in years but I was intrigued to see this lounge haul after the comment and omg all I can say is the bleeping tits on her🤣🤣
I actually have no words they are huge !!!

She’s obvs done it on purpose as well, as soon as you click on the video BAM TITS and it’s all you can focus on😂

Reactions: 2
You can easily find her old public Facebook profile too, and see her family (The Plants) on her likes and comments. It’s quite clear they are all white British :LOL:

Reactions: 7
First time poster king time lurker ! What I don’t get about Madison Plant is that she is so desperate for a personality she copies whoever she is with or likes , when she was with Patrick she was the seasoned queen aka culture vulture now she is a Chloe Simms of wish with teeth like horse and flogging cheap bras , she is desperate for attention but can’t stand being called out , she claims body positivity but has procedure after procedure .. some times you just need to be your self and be you , at least people could back that oh and one more thing , your as English as they come ... View attachment 345727
Pleeeease spill some tea

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has anyone ever seen her sister? I’ve seen her brother a few times on ig or YouTube but she never shows her sister.

Reactions: 1
She sure is gonna find out what real pain is when she either catches those piercings on all those lace bras.... or when she uses an exfoliating sponge in the shower and it ends up getting caught in the piercing and she doesn’t realise til it’s toooooo late 💀 honestly you can feel your entire soul slowly leaving your body... fuckin KILLS 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This has probably been mentioned somewhere but, does it not really get on your tits every time she says “wuuuus guuud” in her intros? I barely watch her videos at the best of times anymore but I always skipped her intros cause it would annoy the living hell out of me 🙄

Reactions: 8
This has probably been mentioned somewhere but, does it not really get on your tits every time she says “wuuuus guuud” in her intros? I barely watch her videos at the best of times anymore but I always skipped her intros cause it would annoy the living hell out of me 🙄
WuUs guuddd it’s ya gyal mads hope you’re all doOin wEll ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Has anyone ever seen her sister? I’ve seen her brother a few times on ig or YouTube but she never shows her sister.
Yeah she looks nothing like mads. Just a normal middle aged woman with kids. She had her insta public for a while and was always posting the petition to take tattle down

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.