Madison Sarah #7 quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, calling her out makes u a hater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just looking at the previous thread titles and actually creasing 🤣 why are we so bleeping funny 🤣🤣🤣
Sometimes I read back a few pages when something funny has happened (like the Pete wicks scandal) just for some entertainment tbh 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like Willy’s elsewhere tonight
Fucked and chucked yet again.. maddy moo must be devastated.

i genuinely think she’s been dropped by PLT. I wonder if Umar has caught wind of her constantly mentioning him by so subtly not name dropping him. There’s been no plt ads or hauls for a long time and considering that’s all her channel is; it explains the even more lack of content than usual

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Just watching the video where she takes us to the filler clinic. Can see the pound signs in that doctors eyes as he fills her face full of shite she doesn't need. Its actually quite sad. The way she talks about filler as if it's as normal to her as getting her nails done. She will end up look like the Iranian Angelina Jolie by the time shes 30.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So Sophirelee’s house got burgled and Mads didn’t repost or anything about it, considering they used to be together all the time and “besties”?? Faker than fake Mads is!
She was commenting on mads’ photos the other day so they’re still fake besties. God forbid madddie used her platform for anything other than selfies

Reactions: 10
I feel so sorry for Sophie! What bastards!! As if she hasn’t been through enough with her accident and her painful scar and all the treatments it needs. Sending love to her family man!!

Reactions: 14
I notice Mads barely likes Sophie’s photos or comments but Sophie comments on every single one of Mads! She’s so fake... honestly she has a new bestie weekly. Pathetic. What a sad human being when you don’t support your friends during difficult times.

Reactions: 16
97C73527-29E7-4ED3-BE50-FCC77961CC44.png

I don’t actually even like Sophie myself, I just think it’s extremely sad the amount of influencers that haven’t come through for her. Holly hasn’t, Hannah hasn’t, Rach hasn’t. I’ve seen both the O’Donnell sisters do so only! It doesn’t cost anything at all to just screenshot and share, I’d be seriously questioning some friendships at this point

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
✨It’s those two bumps on her top lip for me ✨ literally where all of her fillers gathered in her lip and it makes her look like she’s got mini udders
FCB858AF-3C6F-4041-B63D-0AE5B9A4658A.jpeg

everyone excited to see more of maddy’s tits and nip piercings tonight, because we never ever see them? I didn’t even know she’d got her boobs done... did you?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
speaking from experience nipple piercings and lace under wear arn't a good match, I also dont wanna defend her too much but does anyone else thinks she seems so down since moving into the flat? like she says shes happy but her eyes look so dead, her days seem very groundhog day. At least when she was at home she had her parents to be with when she wasn't posting thirst traps, now because everyone around her is just like her she has nobody to ground her, she's always been a little vapid which is fine I suppose to an extent theres nothing wrong with being into your looks but her entire life since moving into the flat is just how she looks with the odd mention of the bible? That must be such a draining life

Reactions: 18
speaking from experience nipple piercings and lace under wear arn't a good match, I also dont wanna defend her too much but does anyone else thinks she seems so down since moving into the flat? like she says shes happy but her eyes look so dead, her days seem very groundhog day. At least when she was at home she had her parents to be with when she wasn't posting thirst traps, now because everyone around her is just like her she has nobody to ground her, she's always been a little vapid which is fine I suppose to an extent theres nothing wrong with being into your looks but her entire life since moving into the flat is just how she looks with the odd mention of the bible? That must be such a draining life
Isn’t she just dead inside anyway? She doesn’t really have any kind of personality. Tbh even in her old videos where she was more likeable she didn’t have that much of a personality. She definitely just expects to get through life on her looks which is sad really, because it’s not gonna give her happiness that she so obviously craves.

like you only ever see her talk about herself and post herself. Like you don’t see any real life experiences on her Instagram. It’s just been her on her bed in either he parents house or her apartment. And that’s her whole insta.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.