Madison Sarah #7 quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, calling her out makes u a hater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so sad how she didn’t even know what filler she was going for on the day, screams insecurity when she already looked fine

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She can claim self love and confidence all she likes. She’s definitely a very insecure girl with a big head complex.

Reactions: 18
I find it so sad how she didn’t even know what filler she was going for on the day, screams insecurity when she already looked fine
She was saying how amazing the dr was as he always tells her just exactly what she needs. She didn't need anything, he saw you coming girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She looks so different
WTF I literally thought whys this person posting pics of random girls in a thread then I clicked again and realized its her. WOW that is some difference I just don't get it like why?! I have lip fillers myself and have done for years I have nothing against fillers/botox etc but she literally looks a TOTAL new person its scary 😩 how can she scream body confidence and loving yourself when she clearly haaaaated herself to change THIS much

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Has Mads ever had a nose job? I feel like a lot of these girls seem to get nose jobs but from watching her videos this morning, she doesn’t look like she has (yet Facetunes her nose loads). Do we think that will be next?

Reactions: 2
Has Mads ever had a nose job? I feel like a lot of these girls seem to get nose jobs but from watching her videos this morning, she doesn’t look like she has (yet Facetunes her nose loads). Do we think that will be next?
Either a nose job or nose filler will be next, but I agree she edits her nose loads. In her videos it’s a bit bigger and triangular where as in her photos she edits it like it’s small and upturned - what a sad life mads

Oh pretending to be a gym fitness queen again but can’t even wear a sports bra 😂 I’m sure you’re able to do so much working out with them in the way mads

Reactions: 7
WTF I literally thought whys this person posting pics of random girls in a thread then I clicked again and realized its her. WOW that is some difference I just don't get it like why?! I have lip fillers myself and have done for years I have nothing against fillers/botox etc but she literally looks a TOTAL new person its scary 😩 how can she scream body confidence and loving yourself when she clearly haaaaated herself to change THIS much
Oh and here she is in all her glory on her IG stories talking about her "body positive" loungeunderwear haul. You CANNOT be preaching body positivity when you airbrush your skin, blur out spots/imperfections, edit your waist/bum, enhance your eye colour and edit your whole face? Body positivity WHERE

Reactions: 22
Hang about so all this time we've said her insta is damaging because she portrays this false image that looks nothing like her we've been called bitter and haters by her but now she's literally saying what we've all said for months and months?? Probably saying it because of the backlash from her glow up video.

The irony of her saying she wants to be more body positive and show the real her whilst still using a filter is peak narcissism though, her body positivity is all very performative to me though

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh and here she is in all her glory on her IG stories talking about her "body positive" loungeunderwear haul. You CANNOT be preaching body positivity when you airbrush your skin, blur out spots/imperfections, edit your waist/bum, enhance your eye colour and edit your whole face? Body positivity WHERE
How can you promote body positivity when you’ve literally had all of your body changed? I’m obviously not against plastic surgery at all, do whatever makes you happy. But don’t go preaching about love the body you’re in when you’ve changed everything about your body because you obviously didn’t love it???!

F022E5C6-0EE0-441D-97A0-4E46B1F5DEB0.png
Also wtf is this filter

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Exactly my point. I have friends who have had surgeries etc and like I said I myself have had lip fillers but that's like me then sitting here constantly banging on like "love the face you have" yet my lips are pumped with about 8ml, because guess what, I didn't love them :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sunday: “video of everything I’m changing about myself.” Tuesday: “self love guys! Imperfections are totally normal.” 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Honestly I’d rather listen to Han or Rach talking about body positivity because at least the majority of their procedures have been face wise

Reactions: 11
Just out of curiosity, anyone else here from Manchester 👀 I am and I know a few lads who live in the same building as her (I've actually been to an apartment party there once obviously pre covid times but this was before she moved in I think I don't know)

Reactions: 10
Just out of curiosity, anyone else here from Manchester 👀 I am and I know a few lads who live in the same building as her (I've actually been to an apartment party there once obviously pre covid times but this was before she moved in I think I don't know)
Omg where were you when we were reporting her 😂 but nah I’m not from Manchester

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.