Madison Sarah #7 quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, calling her out makes u a hater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I though the same with Rachel’s before and after of hers
I actually think Rachel’s look the best out of the three of them... something was very off about Rachel’s teeth before; idk it made her talk weird? I can’t put my finger on it but it was very odd.

also mads replied to a comment saying her teeth weren’t shaved at all for the veneers so I think that’s why they look so big. She’s essentially got two teeth for each tooth looks ridiculous

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s started to sound like them too. Has anyone noticed her weird pronunciation recently? (Weirder than usual)
Saying things like bottt instead of but and com instead of come. It’s so jarring!! Why is she always trying to be everything but herself.
maybe she thinks if she starts talking like her we wont notice when she takes over Hollys life Norman Bates style. I think she thinks it makes her sound more glam and posh maybe idk? She doesn't have the thickest manc accent in the world but you can deffo hear the North Manchester in her when she talks to her parents, more so when shes talking to her dad but then she goes back to that weird Essex come Posh southerner hybrid she's created

• Haha
Reactions: 8
maybe she thinks if she starts talking like her we wont notice when she takes over Hollys life Norman Bates style.
probably why she’s got veneers like Holly. No wonder Hollys trying to go away for Christmas.. probably doesn’t feel safe. I’m sure Mads will follow her wherever she goes.

Reactions: 7
Anyone notice in her recent video she also didn’t wear a mask in any of the treatment places ffs

Reactions: 3
Mads after her “lockdown glow up” minus the hair lol
Someone please add her hair to this 😂😂

Omg I get what people mean about her copying Holly Boon! The nipple piercing, the boob job, the hair, the outfits, the captions and in this video she says “my dusty crusty nails” or something! That’s literally what Holly says all the time!
Sorry if I offend anyone but nipple piercings look sooo trashy on those big fake hard round plastic beach ball boobs! I have big boobs myself and think nipple piercings are cute on small boobs!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A3E9816E-DB22-421D-BC6D-42A71681960D.png

is she implying she is successful or even any of those things??! 😂😂 juggly puff sit down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not judging anyone for getting cosmetic procedures but i cant help but worry about what these girls will look like in a few years time, when the money runs out and you cant keep up with it. Even at the end of the video talking about how much her old teeth needed doing and it makes her sad to look back at them - comes off an so insecure. If anyone out there is feeling down about the way they look (lets face it we all have this year especially) - the way you look is the LEAST interesting thing about you.

Focus on the way you treat people.

'Flaws' are created by capitalism as a way to sell products. One of the main reasons women tend to shave is because razor companies wanted to sell razors to women.

Your body should not be a 'trend'.

The reason for this long rant is because she liked this comment and it really pissed me off. Girl the only difference between you and maddy is several thousand pounds and multiple drs visits. You are enough exactly as you are.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just find it annoying how she tries to justify it, “I’m anaemic, so I have eye bags” everyone has eye bags hun?! “So I don’t have to wear co dealer anymore” I can guarantee you’ll still wear concealer with the other seven layers of make up you put on... so really it was just her being a filler addict

Reactions: 16
View attachment 338887
is she implying she is successful or even any of those things??! 😂😂 juggly puff sit down 😂
This is one massive dig. SB is good friends with UK. I think she is referring to the fact that NA seems to have given up her modelling career to be with UK and to have a fantastic lifestyle. A lifestyle that SM will never have #jealousmuch

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
This is one massive dig. SM is good friends with UK. I think she is referring to the fact that NA seems to have given up her modelling career to be with UK and to have a fantastic lifestyle. A lifestyle that SM will never have #jealousmuch
I’m confused by this 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 when you say SM do you mean MS? And by MS I mean Madison Sarah haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m confused by this 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 when you say SM do you mean MS? And by MS I mean Madison Sarah haha
lol sorry I’m confusing myself. I meant SB the author of the quote is very good friends with UK. Thank you for pointing this out x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.