Madison Sarah #7 quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, calling her out makes u a hater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is hyping her up with these teeth 💀 looks like a horse
The three of them getting their teeth done is so pointless. All of them look worse than before. Teeth are SO important and are a feature many underestimate when it comes to changing someone’s look. Mads already looked „done“ with her unproportional lips and titts. Now add the super fake looking teeth... It’s just sad.
What pissed me off most was Rach‘s vlog (a few weeks ago I think?) advertising the dentist and going on for 13 minutes how he’s the best, he’s found a new „better“ way of doing veneers, it’s not too expensive (but these cheap ass girls could still only afford getting the top row of their teeth done? 🤣) Blabla. She should be ashamed to promote something like this without even grasping what kind of damage/ complications/ costs early and invasive dental work can cause for the rest of your life. I mean these girls have hopefully 60 more years to live?! What will they look like when they‘re 45 -with their fourth Boob job/lift, third set of veneers and second bbl?

I now from people in their mid 50s in my family/circle of friends, still having your real teeth is something really „special“. I don’t know how to explain it correctly but people are proud to still have healthy teeth at that age and these girls duck with their teeth in their EARLY TWENTIES🙄

I also found this on insta and think this is exactly what wrong with her teeth

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Love that most of the comments for her video have all been negative about how she’s a surgery addict/how ridiculous her teeth look 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Love that most of the comments for her video have all been negative about how she’s a surgery addict/how ridiculous her teeth look 😂
She’s deleting comments as always. I liked a few which are no longer there

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry if it’s already been mentioned but why isn’t she wearing a mask when she’s getting her pedicure? Once again ignoring the rules

Reactions: 6
Long LONG time reader never posted on any threads before because I know all influencers etc DO read here and I'd hate to contribute to them feeling tit as it's never nice to read hateful things about yourself. HOWEVER - I am just stunned at Madison I first come across her in the first lockdown as I started watching you tube more and more I was obsessed with her watched almost all of her videos in about 5 days I just thought wow I love this girl. Ever since she's just changed for the worse. I mean its nice to see people do well and move out/new cars etc etc but her personality has deteriorated. She's lost all individuality, she used to be so down to earth and quite funny, she was so NORMAL and nice to watch. Now she is LITERALLY BEGGING to be Holly Boon and it gives me major second hand embarrassment (it was also DEFFO Madison who wrote "get dressed up and come for girls night" on hollys questions box story begging her to come to one of her seedy apartment parties looool)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Bless her the poor things having a day in bed from all the hard work she does daily

My god she’s getting sent gifts again... maybe we should ask them what her address is for her next party

Reactions: 4
it makes me so sad that her poor naive followers are buying her quite expensive (I think? maybe I just have actual bills to pay than buying jo malone candles/perfume) for her...

omg yes this!!!!!!
And you know she won’t use them, that poor account probably just got a message like “thanks mami 💖✌🏼😚🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg her super fans buy her Jo Malone gifts?? Wtf! I hope she sends them something back worth twice as much bcos she earns so much and some poor fan is forking out on gifts for her!! I never see any other influencer getting gifts like this (and not Rach or Han) do you think other people send the gifts back and say it’s too much of a gesture? I’d feel so bad if someone I don’t know used their money to buy me gifts. Maybe the account is ran by her and she just bought that herself 😂

• Haha
I’d feel so bad if someone I don’t know used their money to buy me gifts. Maybe the account is ran by her and she just bought that herself 😂
Same girl!! I feel bad when my boyfriend buys me random little gifts cause we’re saving for a new kitchen and bathroom let alone someone I don’t know buying me random gifts! Esp during this pandemic! Like you’d said though, I 100% wouldn’t put it past her if she ran that account and bought it herself 😂

Reactions: 8
The only thing I’d be sending her is the police coming round with a fine

• Haha
Sorry if it’s already been mentioned but why isn’t she wearing a mask when she’s getting her pedicure? Once again ignoring the rules
I speed watched that video as couldn't cope with her but not once did I see a mask. Shows how much importance she puts on herself that she's too good for a mask. Got to show off those ridiculous lips and teeth afterall! So selfish!

Reactions: 5
HER NEW TEETH WTFFFFFFFFF SHE LOOKS LIKE A DONKEY I CANT TAKE HER SERIOUSLY SHES A JOKE NOW she’s trying so hard to look like the only way is Essex cast😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When she said that her teeth look natural I loooollllled. The bottom teeth are obviously less white and it’s very noticeable?!
I thought the same with Rachel’s before and after of hers! Looks so weird

Reactions: 6
HER NEW TEETH WTFFFFFFFFF SHE LOOKS LIKE A DONKEY I CANT TAKE HER SERIOUSLY SHES A JOKE NOW she’s trying so hard to look like the only way is Essex cast😭
She’s started to sound like them too. Has anyone noticed her weird pronunciation recently? (Weirder than usual)
Saying things like bottt instead of but and com instead of come. It’s so jarring!! Why is she always trying to be everything but herself.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.