Madison Sarah #7 quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, calling her out makes u a hater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 336966
also mads, we get it. You have your nipples pierced. It’s not rare. It’s not a personality trait - 13 year olds don’t need to see this. It’s gross.

(also is this against the rules because it is nudity lol?)
The fact she kept this in her uploaded video speaks volumes! Bussss down thotiana

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just off to the doctor to see what he recommends putting in my face...? If you don’t feel like you need anything why go? He’ll obviously suggest something it’s business to him. That’s how people go overboard & ruin themselves 😣
I know. Talking about not recommending it. If this isn’t addicted I don’t know what is.

Reactions: 4
Omg I get what people mean about her copying Holly Boon! The nipple piercing, the boob job, the hair, the outfits, the captions and in this video she says “my dusty crusty nails” or something! That’s literally what Holly says all the time!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I had to watch the video myself to see those bad boys in action (her new building blocks teeth)..I don't know how but her Rach and Han now all have that ultra white, ultra scary, absolutely too big for their faces teeth and the worst part is they think it looks amazing...also the bottom row not being the same annoys me because it's so mismatched and just looks like you could only afford to get one row done. why not just get both or get the top to match the colour of the bottom? influencers make the weirdest decisions then trust these doctors who literally profit off their insecurities. it makes me sick to think about

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This annoyed me cause Mads didn't even compliment Han back or somewhat act humble & it just goes to show how insecure Han must feel being around someone like Mads
I have always thought Han was stunning. I really hope she doesn’t feel this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know why her & Paddy split up? They seemed so perfect for each other, he really seemed to humble her
She broke it off because she didn’t love him anymore (her words). They were so young tbf and both JW’s and she left the religion so it would have been a lot for her. He seemed so lovely and she was so much more humble back then regardless of Patrick

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know why her & Paddy split up? They seemed so perfect for each other, he really seemed to humble her
It seems she broke it off... and from how she is now it kinda seemed she broke it off to be more of an influencer/social climber, i agree though, they used to be really cute though. I miss the old Mads that I started following on youtube... I get that people change but she's honestly changed into some evil social influencer... like she's defo the worst kind.

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe they all got their teeth done when there was abs nothing wrong with any of their teeth!!! people would die for their old teeth 😂😂😂

Reactions: 19
She should do that tiktok that went viral "Ya diggg you gon choose me baby..." with her new teeth lol. Not sure if anyone knows the one I'm talking about :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe they all got their teeth done when there was abs nothing wrong with any of their teeth!!! people would die for their old teeth 😂😂😂
Ikr, it especially bothered me when she said her teeth were crooked like witch where? 😭 It goes to show how when you start these procedures you always find some other 'flaw' to correct. They would be doing none of this if they weren't in this position and that says a lot. It's all so pointless imo but hey they got the money to spare or at least it seems like it lol

Reactions: 8
I’m not against veneers or any type of cosmetic enhancement but I just think her new teeth were completely unnecessary and actually look worse now. The bonding she had before looked perfect, now they are too big

Reactions: 14
spending thousands of pounds to change your face and still using a filter ... but self love babieee

Reactions: 21
How long until she gets a BBL? the few Chloe ting bodyweight workouts she does isn’t going to build the bum she clearly wants..

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How long until she gets a BBL? the few Chloe ting bodyweight workouts she does isn’t going to build the bum she clearly wants..
I think she’ll just get butt and hip filler. A BBL requires you not to sit on your backside for a few weeks and since she spends 90% of her time on her back it’ll be an issue

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You mean the chloe thing workouts she PRETENDS to do?

I honestly wonder what Paddy thinks when he sees her now. She's so far away from the pretty, humble girl he fell in love with. Lucky escape!

• Heart
I think she’ll just get butt and hip filler. A BBL requires you not to sit on your backside for a few weeks and since she spends 90% of her time on her back it’ll be an issue
Girl your comments have me screaming, so accurate 😂🙌🏻

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.