Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tea4u

VIP Member
Not sure why it was deleted but attached a pic...

Family vacay to China next? 😉
Come on there’s no reason why a man from China who’s a billionaire would comment that on her photo for no reason! It’s not like he needs a brand ambassador or anything he’s a billionaire 😂
Next we will see she’s got Chinese family

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Clarity456

VIP Member
"for everyone asking this vase is from FarFetch, the designers called Anna I cant remember, but I seen it at my Aunty Sue's house and absolutely fell in love with it, it is pricier than your average TK Maxx vase but I love it and she will come with me everywhere"

14:50 - 15:11

Like I don't get it? why is she claiming she bought it? just say "this was very kindly sent to me as a maybelline PR gift, but my aunty sue has one in her house and she said you can get them on Farfetch by the designer Anna Whatever"

Last edited:
  • Haha

Kindred_

VIP Member
The private jet they are on is a shared one also, it has a few people on it along with who you're travelling with, its only £3000-5000 depending on where you're flying too which is doable if her auntie is paying it

They usually fly cheap

They usually charge cheaper if the flight has been booked to return home from Ibiza and they need to fly it there so that its not a complete waste to get it there with no one on

Her auntie and uncle now on Bee-Ginning

Own** sorry
I can’t see Jan (Persian) and Roy (Italian) chipping in on a 5k private jet 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

4everb1tchin

Sorry if it offends anyone but I hate how youtubers bang on about manifesting and how manifesting got them there house or car etc no it never!! Stop teaching young girls that way. People have to go out and work hard for what they want
I feel EXACTLY the same, glad someone finally said it. Thought I was just a negative cow that’s why I could never get into the manifesting bs but it’s a load of sh*t 🙄

• Heart

Regina George

VIP Member
Just noticed that Mads and that footballer Cameron Humphreys have both unfollowed each other. Short lived blue tick fling

• Haha

SueB71

I don't think she has really grasped the concept of self love. It certainly isn't about just looks (well being able to produce well edited instagram pics), buying designer gear and having luxury holidays. I can't believe how shallow this woman is!

ChloeW94

She’s obviously never heard of the phrase “kill them with kindness” I love it, if someone was ever a dick or rude to me I just be the nicest person ever to them and it winds them up more! I cringe reading her replies to some comments. Her management should be having a word and telling her about the way she talks to some folk on her comments. Fair enough some of the comments can come across like they’re trying to get a bite but she goes and gives them one!! So trashy

Regina George

VIP Member
Why do I feel like she only left Jehovah’s Witness religion so she can start celebrating her birthday to get designer gifts off her aunt 🤣

• Heart

Regina George

VIP Member
LOVE that Hannah did a vintage/second hand haul. You know mads could never do that, designer straight from selfridges only 😙✌🏼

• Haha

Kindred_

VIP Member
on the subject of holly-how long has she been avoiding mads for despite living in the same apartment block 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Katleesi

VIP Member
Not another vanilla white girl using a traditional Chinese hairstyle (I say hairstyle I could be wrong but I don’t think it’s that common but I’ve seen a lot of arguments saying it’s cultural appropriation since it’s still using Chinese culture just for the aesthetic) using other people’s culture for fashion doesn’t make you any less white mads
Vanilla? she's Italian and Persian with natural olive skin GOSH

• Haha