Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppy67

I think what she needs to apologise for is the fact she claimed Aaliyah was one of her favourites when it's obvious she had probably never even heard of her before. Simply more lies from Maddie, I don't think any of us here expect anything else from her now.
I get that she should prob know her name and its all a bit of a laugh seeing her get stick for it but i dont think its deep enough to warrant an apology? Maybe its just me haha

Reactions: 18

Katleesi

VIP Member
The comments like “that’s money sis” Yeah but it’s not her money is it. Then boobs really getting her a lot... amazing with how bad they look

Reactions: 17

Kyliexoxoxo123

Surely she’s just fully exposed herself with this? If you look at that white cushion it moves and you can tell she’s made her waist thinner because the cushion is fatter in one photo than in the other?
View attachment 274729
Omg I’m weak😂😂 shes so dull, you can even see how she’s edited her arm and blurred it

How can she call herself wifey material when all of the gram can see everything, sex will never be special because everyone’s seen it all before

• Haha

Ahhh because going under the knife risking your health and carrying around two massive silicone implants is so much easier than just wearing a bra every now and then. Poor Mads 🙁 Plus they're clearly not to please men or anything

• Haha

Katleesi

VIP Member
I was watching one of mads vlogs recently and she said she got the booty vase from an expensive website.... Have I imagined a few influencers got it as a pr gift from maybelline? X
Mads probably bought hers just so she could prove she can buy it 3 times over

• Haha

marybopeep

I’m properly convinced she’s seen this thread, it’s like she’s answered everything we’ve been discussing
- that her real surname is Plant (sharing her mums IG on her story)
- our questions as to why there wasn’t any pictures of her family now suddenly she posts a picture of her mum 🤔🤔

I just don’t see why she had to create all this ‘don’t worry about it sweetheart’ crap, why didn’t she just say ‘I’m with family’. It’s not even like she’s entitled to tell us everything but creating this façade of mystery and privacy for no reason is just revealing really of the type of gal she is

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Han really needs to get away from mads, the fillers and botox are rubbing off and she’s starting to look like a wax work

C2568E3C-AC60-405A-8897-5EAD18000A94.jpeg

• Sad