Madison Sarah #5 It wasn’t her, it was Jade!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think what she needs to apologise for is the fact she claimed Aaliyah was one of her favourites when it's obvious she had probably never even heard of her before. Simply more lies from Maddie, I don't think any of us here expect anything else from her now.
I get that she should prob know her name and its all a bit of a laugh seeing her get stick for it but i dont think its deep enough to warrant an apology? Maybe its just me haha

Reactions: 18
I get that she should prob know her name and its all a bit of a laugh seeing her get stick for it but i dont think its deep enough to warrant an apology? Maybe its just me haha
I also don’t think it needs an apology however the excuse she made was tit and should’ve apologised then but sort of casually ?? Idk if i make sense

Reactions: 8
Told you she was going out and not staying in any of this time. bleeping influencers think nothing applies to them.

Are we reporting Madison Sarah plant or Madison Sarah knowles

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Please tell me someone reported LOL i have no idea about Manchester areas or their police but if no one has I’ll do it 😂

AF0C1783-3979-4236-A86E-CDF6A81E1E81.png
Also ewww who wants to bet she dm’ed the girl and asked her to take it down

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Aswell the way she was dressed in that pic on her story she’s definitely out with rach for her bday even tho it hasn’t been 2 weeks 👀

I was right 🤣🤣 I knew she wouldn’t stick to it. She’s so irresponsible
Mads, Han and Rach have all purposely not posted Mads being there because they KNOW it’s wrong or we would’ve got a lovely pic of the trio with something like “my babies”. 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Cannot actually get over the fact she’s out! What a selfish witch.

Reactions: 12
Lol the fact that she’s shouted out the girl that made her a meme doesn’t hide the fact she made a huge mug out of herself

Sports direct called

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahahha she prob sent a mesg saying she getting death threats so the girl feels bad but late for that 🤣🤣🤣

Stupid witch, not only going out when you’re supposed to be self isolating but also being so stupid to get caught in an Instagram story! After she tried to draw me out the other day for getting the day she got back from holiday wrong too and that she was following all the rules 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Aswell the way she was dressed in that pic on her story she’s definitely out with rach for her bday even tho it hasn’t been 2 weeks 👀

I was right 🤣🤣 I knew she wouldn’t stick to it. She’s so irresponsible
Definitely got her worried because Rachel has deleted that story I thought she was Bad Mads 🤣🤣

Right how do we report??? I’m pissed 😡
101 anyone can ring to report non emergency crimes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This girl needs to get herself a diary or calendar to keep track of what she's telling us. So she broke up with someone a couple of months ago over the whole black lives matter thing but in her te ent video, she says she's been single just short of a year ????

Reactions: 19
Please tell me someone reported LOL i have no idea about Manchester areas or their police but if no one has I’ll do it 😂

View attachment 263536Also ewww who wants to bet she dm’ed the girl and asked her to take it down
100% she DM’d her!!
I guarantee she would have been going on and on about it and either Rach or Han said just message the girl. Cue Maddy spending all of her Rachel’s birthday glued to her phone!

Has someone actually reported her 😂
I tried but I don’t know her address

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I open my Tiktok and look who it is.

Mads you’re obsessed with me, stop following me x
So she did do her eyebrows before vlogging the other day acting like it was first thing in the morning and they was like that cos she ‘tinted’ them. Lol no these are your real eyebrows don’t act like you didn’t draw them on and pretended you woke up like that. 🤣🤣🤣

Also the comments on that video on about her constant pouting 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.