Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LiveLaughGossip

You can tell how warped her sense of beauty is, she liked this post

That body is unnatural and unattainable without surgery, you can definitely tell the girl has had a bbl

Mads has a lot of young followers who will see someone they look up to idealising this kind of body

They said they were going to China white at the weekend, I'm sorry but how is going out considered 'work' like the excuse they tried to play off

It's just selfish, the rules are there for a reason and Manchester was even considered for the highest tier lockdown due to the number of cases

They know its wrong since mads deleted so many comments about it

It might be petty but I messaged china white to let them aware they don't live together.

Don't worry about it sweetheart 😚✌🏽

They just replied saying they don't have the names aren't booked in :/
That girl is honestly just lucky! She posts a lot on insta about her workouts and her health and fitness. She’s just blessed and sadly it is achievable if you don’t eat out all the time ..

Reactions: 1

justwatching121

Not really. Take Syd & Ell as a for instance, it’s their job too and they’re a joint channel but they managed to film their content separately during the start of the very first lockdown and when they've needed to self isolate. These three have individual channels and for the most part work on their own. They could have found other ways round working together such as Zoom or FaceTime so their excuses are shoddy and not valid at all
Oh that’s fair enough. Like I said I wasn’t agreeing with them or supporting them I was just wondering.

Reactions: 1

Missprincessbabe

I've seen replies to fans asking about her lip fillers where she's said she's only had 0.5ml on her top lip and not had fillers in a while. 0.5ml is nothing and wouldn't really change your lips much. I've had 1ml and there's really not much of a difference. Also they only last up to 6 months. She's also said she has naturally full lips implying they are mostly her real lip size
At one point, didn't she say she had them dissolved?

I've attached pics of old mads compared to now, it's obvious she's had a lot more than that and gets regular top ups

I have nothing against lip fillers obv but I don't like when influencers try and downplay procedures they have had
Tbf she looks soooo much better after having all this work done. But why is she changing her skin colour and lying?

Poppy67

Goes on holiday to Mykonos
Not on a quarantine list
Goes out after returning from Mykonos
Not a problem

Goes on holiday to Ibiza
On quarantine list
Goes out after returning from Ibiza before the 14 day quarantine
Problem

quite simple really
Wasnt it like a day early

LiveLaughGossip

I agree not everyone who has a ‘perfect’ hourglass figure has had a bbl. Not disputing her working out and eating healthy but genetics also play a massive part, that body is not achievable for everyone no matter how much a person may work out and eat healthy which is okay. People need to stop looking at social media for body inspo, no two bodies are going to look the same which Is perfectly fine
Thank you but I never said it was achievable for EVERYONE and never said anything about other people’s bodies, As you see I was lightheartedly saying she was blessed as the quoted post was shaming her for BBL; which is also perfectly fine to have! Everyone has insecurities, I’m sure just like that girl does too, she shouldn’t be shamed for BBL for something she’s worked hard for.

Before the picture gets deleted: Here is Madison with her natural body (which is beautiful! But not hourglass shaped!)View attachment 239613
Kind weird she’s flying private jet? Even if it’s her aunties. Plus it was so pathetic how she filmed out of the plane and captured it „home“. Girl you’re British AF!

Recap from the last thread: A user said her rich aunt does exist and owns the villa she’s staying at in Ibiza.
Woah wait you wouldn’t consider this hour glass? I do agree though she does look good here