Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
spending four hours getting ready to go out on the lash wouldn't classify as work... I think we can all agree that
meanwhile i’ve not been to go to my place of work for 6 months as me & my 3 other colleagues can’t acceptably social distance in the office. but this ‘work’ is perfectly legit. ok huns, it’s actually borderline insulting x

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Kindred_

VIP Member
Just watched the vlog and I’m honestly so shocked she was really away with her family 🤣🤣
Her stories made it look like she was on a seeeeedy trip, out there alone apart from some older men. Her vlog was actually the most entertaining thing she’s put out in ages!! Her family actually made me laugh and it looked like they had a great time!
why did she paint such a different picture? Not gonna lie, part of me was actually concerned for her safety last week 🤣

Think Mads has a new account folks, someone’s going through reacting angrily to all my comments. Hey Madison Plant, how are you?
Same! OOOOO I’m scared!

• Haha

Kindred_

VIP Member
What I find odd is it’s not like holly is new.... I remember finding her on IG like 3yrs a go and thinking it was Amrezy... if u were gunna emulate holly wouldnt u have done it from time ago? To me hollys look isn’t striking anymore as it’s the IG baddie clone look. Idk I find it odd someone would be copying it now when it’s been around a while and a lot of people are starting to have this opinion about them all looking the same
The thing is with Madison is that her personality is so dry and lacking, when she’s around friends she hasn’t got a lot to bring to the table. So she just takes on the personality of who she’s with. I don’t think its a conscious choice or that she even knows she does it.

I’ve known a few people like this who just act like whoever they are around.

With Hannah’s accent and Hollys entire look who even is mads 🤣🤣
The fake accent still kills me and you know she’s slowly trying to fade it out so we don’t notice 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I see you boo, putting your moston accent back on

• Haha

ShondyLife

Chatty Member
Not another vanilla white girl using a traditional Chinese hairstyle (I say hairstyle I could be wrong but I don’t think it’s that common but I’ve seen a lot of arguments saying it’s cultural appropriation since it’s still using Chinese culture just for the aesthetic) using other people’s culture for fashion doesn’t make you any less white mads
Mads is half Chinese and speaks fluent cantonese.

• Haha

Itsjustwhatithink!

This girl needs to get herself a diary or calendar to keep track of what she's telling us. So she broke up with someone a couple of months ago over the whole black lives matter thing but in her te ent video, she says she's been single just short of a year ????

Tea4u

VIP Member
Aswell the way she was dressed in that pic on her story she’s definitely out with rach for her bday even tho it hasn’t been 2 weeks 👀

I was right 🤣🤣 I knew she wouldn’t stick to it. She’s so irresponsible
Mads, Han and Rach have all purposely not posted Mads being there because they KNOW it’s wrong or we would’ve got a lovely pic of the trio with something like “my babies”. 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow

Tea4u

VIP Member
Thick as planks the lot of them.
I’m not swatted up on the rules but im pretty sure they arent ‘form a bubble with whoever you want to and make a shit excuse to go with it’ ???
You can’t make a bubble with 3 households???

OMG Rach is outing Mads again and says Mads has slept with some dickheads 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ttt3333

As an aside from the speculation about her trip to Ibiza, I think it would be interesting to find out what has made people on here take an interest in and comment on what Mads is up to. I first came across her after getting to know a family member of hers who is also a compulsive liar and turned nasty with me when confronted with the truth of their behaviour.....so it seems the apple hasn't fallen too far from the tree!

Since seeing Mads behaviour over the last few months I am quite shocked that someone who behaves like her can be an influencer of young women, let alone get paid for it. What stands out to me is the obsession with looks and material possessions. I find it so sad that young women should want to get fillers and plastic surgery so they can all look the same. I can't believe she is happy reading some of the comments from women saying how much they wish they were like her when she knows so much of it is fake. Don't even get me started on the flouting of coronovirus restrictions!

I think if we could show genuine reasons for being here then she will be less able to use the term 'haters' which she seems to enjoy doing to drum up sympathy and support. I personally worry a lot about the effect influencers such as her have on the mental health of their more insecure followers.

Like many others here, I used to like the "old" mads (when she had just started youtube and was with paddy) I think I initially read this thread a while ago but only went back to it regularly once she started making more comments about it funnily enough

She has changed so much since then, slowly getting worse and worse - talking rudely to her young fans, obsession with blue ticks and image
Even her content is stale, repeating the same plt hauls and assumptions/q+a's where she won't even answer properly. I think she tries to hint at a lot of things like secret boyfriends or blue tick hookups to appear more interesting so it's only natural for people to discuss it
I didn't even realise certain things she does before coming here e.g her editing pics. Her not admitting to it is imo one of the worst things influencers can do, especially as she supposedly promotes body positivity. I guess this thread brings to light things people might not notice about her. There is just something about mads now that comes across very fake and not genuine.I don't feel the same with han and rach for example. She has a lot of young fans that look up to her which is disappointing

Reactions: 18

SueB71

As an aside from the speculation about her trip to Ibiza, I think it would be interesting to find out what has made people on here take an interest in and comment on what Mads is up to. I first came across her after getting to know a family member of hers who is also a compulsive liar and turned nasty with me when confronted with the truth of their behaviour.....so it seems the apple hasn't fallen too far from the tree!

Since seeing Mads behaviour over the last few months I am quite shocked that someone who behaves like her can be an influencer of young women, let alone get paid for it. What stands out to me is the obsession with looks and material possessions. I find it so sad that young women should want to get fillers and plastic surgery so they can all look the same. I can't believe she is happy reading some of the comments from women saying how much they wish they were like her when she knows so much of it is fake. Don't even get me started on the flouting of coronovirus restrictions!

I think if we could show genuine reasons for being here then she will be less able to use the term 'haters' which she seems to enjoy doing to drum up sympathy and support. I personally worry a lot about the effect influencers such as her have on the mental health of their more insecure followers.

Char94

Is it just do what you like atm in Manchester then? I’m in South Wales and currently in a local lockdown which has been 2 weeks so far...can’t leave my area and not allowed to even mix with another household indoors. So mad to see people going out and having sleepovers.
I’m Manchester it’s against the law to mix households in any indoor setting. So when they went out Friday to a restaurant not only was madison breaking the law because she should have been in quarantine but they were all breaking the law by meeting up indoors and mixing households. If you look at the Ana Kingsnorth thread it’s all kicking off because she’s done the same!

• Heart

Katleesi

VIP Member
I love that her twatty fans are defending her like “it’s her accent, British people say things differently like how different they say adidas” Sis that ain’t even mads real accent and saying someone’s name wrong isn’t an accent thing it’s just plain ignorance.