Madison Sarah #5 It wasn’t her, it was Jade!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“SoOoo Hellooo guys! what’s good? hope you’re all doing well, it’s ya girl Kindred!”

Ok so don’t hate on me if you don’t like the title, I just can’t let it goooooo 🤣🤣

a recap on the last thread:
- Repeatedly tells her followers that her and Pete Wicks are just friends then ditches her mum in London to meet him and gets papped kissing behind a tree.
- The sun published an article of all of these photos and referred to her as Jade Lewis from TOWIE 🤣🤣
- Madison now thinks she’s of Persian heritage as well as italian.
- Mentions her ex fiancé in every video and outed his new relationship to the Internet.
- DMs still full of blue ticks but she’s still single.

Have I missed anything ladiessssss?
Oh the things Madison could add to this recap, the things she could tell ussssss!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
“SoOoo Hellooo guys! what’s good? hope you’re all doing well, it’s ya girl Kindred!”

Ok so don’t hate on me if you don’t like the title, I just can’t let it goooooo 🤣🤣

a recap on the last thread:
- Repeatedly tells her followers that her and Pete Wicks are just friends then ditches her mum in London to meet him and gets papped kissing behind a tree.
- The sun published an article of all of these photos and referred to her as Jade Lewis from TOWIE 🤣🤣
- Madison now thinks she’s of Persian heritage as well as italian.
- Mentions her ex fiancé in every video and outed his new relationship to the Internet.
- DMs still full of blue ticks but she’s still single.

Have I missed anything ladiessssss?
Oh the things Madison could add to this recap, the things she could tell ussssss!!
Still has ridiculous implants that she thinks make her look amazing but she just looks like a bad sex doll! Say it with your chest guys...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Just to add to the recap bit - She also: continuously breaks local lockdown in Greater Manchester, got lips/lashes done when those treatments were still banned in England the day before flying to Greece with her badieees.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Maddy continues to moonlight as Holly Boon and pretends she has a curvieeeeeee bodieeeeeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rach says (last YT vid) Mads is going to Ibiza with her family and her and Han were meant to go too but they aren’t anymore

Reactions: 2
Me waiting for 1pm so Madison will wake up and entertain us

Think she’s had an extra few hours sleep today, sorry to disappoint x

Rach says (last YT vid) Mads is going to Ibiza with her family and her and Han were meant to go too but they aren’t anymore
Sure she’s going with her “family” Probably some blue tick she’s met on ig

Also why are like 90% of the men she follows from Dubai?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
When I saw the ‘swipe up’ on her underwear pic on insta story I thought she’d caved in and made an only fans.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
did she say why they aren’t going anymore?
Nope it was just a passing comment 🙇🏻‍♀️

It’s very disturbing at this point how she copies every single thing holly boon does even down to her captions. MADISON PLANT you need help come up with something original which holly hasn’t done for once 🤔🤔🤔🤔
I’m surprised Holly hasn't called her up on it?!
Baddie Maddie is also next to the white wall so she could edit her waist 😂

Reactions: 10
Private jet?
Seems very sus. Wouldn’t her family just be flying on a normal plane. Wonder if it’s one the many Dubai men she follows who’s paying for this trip. You are a basically a high class hooker at this point Madison.

Also does she no longer do “campaigns” for fenteEe that’s been a while she said anything about that

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.