Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katleesi

VIP Member
The north of England could be going back into full on lockdown from Monday... have fun trying to break the rules then Baddy Maddy.

Reactions: 17

Hanellis

Lol the fact that she’s shouted out the girl that made her a meme doesn’t hide the fact she made a huge mug out of herself

Sports direct called

• Haha
Just caught up and i agree with the post above, the way mads is being on this trip is sparking questions etc and i think she's enjoying the attention she's getting from it and trying to look and act cool n like shes sooo private and like a kardashian by pretending she's living the high life, i think she's probably over in Ibiza with family and tried to publicise it and make it known shes there so that any footballers/rich men who are there can hook up with her and see her over there, she left her mum for a night with pete in London, so im 10000% sure she'd leave her family for a night with a rich man, not sure tho just a thought? Anyone agree??

B130

You're completely missing the point @Poppy67. I'm not comparing her to a murderer. I'm simply stating the law is the law regardless of the crime or omission. Just because she is an influencer doesn't mean she escapes all responsibility for her actions. Maybe I should have explained it in laymen's terms so it could have been simple enough for you to understand. 🙃

Katleesi

VIP Member
722D9195-473D-411F-A98D-1326EE0CB72D.jpeg

more proof her real name is Plant. This is from her brothers daughter proving that the family sure name is Plant 😂😂😂

• Haha

Jsisis

Has anyone else noticed her nails have changed since she was on holiday which means she’s been out and got them done instead of isolating. They were pink and white now they’re all white. Funny how she prioritises her nails over people’s safety, typical selfish mads

• Wow
  • Haha

Katleesi

VIP Member
Told you she was going out and not staying in any of this time. Fucking influencers think nothing applies to them.

Are we reporting Madison Sarah plant or Madison Sarah knowles

• Haha

dandan96

I got the same ad, the pouting was annoying

One of the top comments was interesting though
The girl is called sally roberts, she was in the year above me at school. Everyone used to pick on her which was really mean :/ but I do believe what she’s saying about mads

Reactions: 16

Kindred_

VIP Member
Just because Mads has got the washing machine on she calls herself a housewife 😂😂😂😂😂
Has she never put a wash on🙃
this is one of my (many) pet peeves with her. She cannot do a simple task without thinking she’s the best at it and winning at life.

She bakes a cake - she’s a baker
She cooks dinner - she’s a chef
She cleans - quick somebody wife her up she’s a HoUSeWiFEeeeey

she’s the type to do a quick food shop at co op and post on her stories omggggg adulting!!

• Haha

Tea4u

VIP Member
I seem to always get the mention when it’s about her hate forum... like when she put it on Twitter she put a screenshot of my post up. Honestly, Mads I’d say it in your dms but you’d block me before I finished x
She put that post up and that’s how I found this thread and Tattle in general actually 😂

• Haha

Hanellis

There’s being petty and there’s pointing out the shit influencers do that “normal” people don’t.

• Heart