Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kindred_

VIP Member
You can’t just say she most likely didn’t have coronavirus because how do you know? 🤣
That’s not how it works!

I know you are only putting your opinion on here and that’s totally valid but the phrase lockdown police really gets my back up 😫
We are allowed to call people out for breaking the law aren’t we? Whether they are an influencer or not? Why does Madison get a pat on the back for staying in during March and April- err didn’t we all?!
why is it special circumstances for influencers and why do we have to turn a blind eye once they start swanning around anywhere they want whilst all of us muggins still follow the rules and make a conscious effort to keep ourselves and other people safe, during a pandemic!

Reactions: 29

ChloeW94

Had to unsubscribe from Mads, Hannah and Rachel. I don’t condone people breaking the rules when there are lives and jobs being lost due to this. Bottom line is, that’s the consequences people are faced with when people don’t social distance etc and I’m not for it when I am being directly affected by the pandemic myself. So unfair for so many people who have done their best to abide by the rules throughout this. It’s not over, far from it and that 3 are just 3 of the many people who have gotten bored by this and think their actions don’t matter. It’s really made me have a clear out of my subscriptions on YouTube and who I follow on insta because I don’t support those who act irresponsibly during this time.

So disappointing to see girls who act like role models to young impressionable people acting like this about trying to justify themselves online to others. The rules are there for everyone to see and are pretty fucking simple to follow but until they are affected directly then they’ll never understand how important it is to follow them.

It makes me so fucking angry that after 6 horrible months of furlough (aka torture of when and if you’ll get back to work) I’m currently undergoing consultations for redundancy because of this and could lose a job I really loved and enjoyed. But that’s ok, as long as youtubers are still able to break the rules after going on holidays, making videos etc then that’s fine. Absolutely sickening.

(sorry for the rant, it needed to happen🤣)

• Heart

Kindred_

VIP Member
Goes on holiday to Mykonos
Not on a quarantine list
Goes out after returning from Mykonos
Not a problem

Goes on holiday to Ibiza
On quarantine list
Goes out after returning from Ibiza before the 14 day quarantine
Problem

quite simple really

• Heart

Jm203333

Wowwww! Mads could be married to this right now but instead she’s hungover in a hotel room after the whole internet came after her, can’t imagine being that much of a joke!!!

View attachment 264889
Paddy is looking goooood 🥰
I still can’t believe she tried to drag him online saying she didn’t love him and wasn’t happy and then unfollowed him. She was ok acting loved up in videos to get money from it all doing ‘interracial couples tags’ etc but now he’s moved on you are claiming you didn’t love him and was unhappy. He doesn’t deserve to be spoken about like that on social media

• Heart

dandan96

Why do her nipples show so much? Does she give them a cheeky rub before taking a pic so everyone can compliment her tits?

• Haha
  • Sick

Fakelove.

217467CB-050F-4F6C-9A00-550EC5E00461.jpeg

the way someone called her a lightskin 🥱 these are the effects of her manifesting a different ethnicity

• Haha
  • Wow

Kindred_

VIP Member
I find it hilarious you never see half of this stuff ever again after she’s had a picture with it
true! the only thing I’ve seen more than once is her Versace robe. Did everyone know it was a gift from her ex? She doesn’t mention it a lot. All the other designer things must be rented 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Katleesi

VIP Member
Rach's video disclaimer is hilarious - you weren't meant to be mixing even before the new rules on Monday.
nkooefonfe.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Jsisis

Can someone please explain why baddy maddy is licking the straw from her drink before putting it in her mouth on her story, sis is really sexualising a straw. Could you be any more of a beg? Are you not embarazzed this is really embarrazzingggg:sick: Also how stupid do her tits look, literally like swollen balloons
I tried the filter she uses and I can’t believe how much it drastically changes your face

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Jm203333

Imagine going to London for your friends birthday and sitting there deleting comments 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27