Madison Sarah #5 It wasn’t her, it was Jade!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it's time for a Han thread? Although I feel like it probably irritates Mads to see us giving Han some attention here, so maybe we should just stick to talking about her here 😂
Mads would be doing smug grinch face all week if Han had a thread. Let’s not give her the satisfaction

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As if Mads couldn’t make it more obvious she wants to be Holly... she has even copied her hair 😭😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Why do her nipples show so much? Does she give them a cheeky rub before taking a pic so everyone can compliment her tits?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
omg what would possess someone to have extensions that long 😩 it looks gross?!?
They already look scraggly and she’s only had them done today or yesterday?

Why do her nipples show so much? Does she give them a cheeky rub before taking a pic so everyone can compliment her tits?
I’d say it’s because she has nip piercings but I have them and mine are never like that think it’s something to do with her implants

Reactions: 11
on the subject of holly-how long has she been avoiding mads for despite living in the same apartment block 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
on the subject of holly-how long has she been avoiding mads for despite living in the same apartment block 🤣🤣🤣
She’s probably booking a hair dressers appointment rn lol

I’m actually starting to feel sorry for holly now tbh, like this is just getting weird.

Reactions: 6
WHATTT I’ve just seen the insta story with those extensions?? Wtf😭😭😭

Reactions: 11
omg they do notttt suit her. feel like the only person who can pull that hair off is kim kardashian... or cher lol

Reactions: 13
If I was Holly I’d be pissed 🤣🤣

The difference within a year is crazy it’s like a completely different person, I get we all change a bit as we grow but not that much 😂😂
Really sad how much work she’s done to her face. Now she has to use a filter all the time which kind of defeats the point of having all that work done. I get that it’s her face but she needs to chill. She’s gonna look a mess at 40.

Reactions: 7
Back breaking the rules tomorrow...
Cos you know they won’t be socially distanced
3 influencers influencing young people to ignore everything the government says🤯
Can’t wait for Xmas in lockdown but don’t worry about it sweetheart xxx

Her story about removing her extensions has already gone! Probs having them put back in 🤣
called it btw 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Back breaking the rules tomorrow...
Cos you know they won’t be socially distanced
It doesn’t matter even if they are socially distanced it’s against the law to keep up indoors in Manchester with anyone not in your household or bubble. Doubt they’re going to film outside 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.