Madison Sarah #5 It wasn’t her, it was Jade!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooo I’m famous 😎

You’re late to the party amber we’ve moved on from the video... it was two days ago hun
HAHAHAHAHA YOU GOT A MENTION 😭😂#sayitwithyourchest

Do we think it’s her “friend” Amber? https://instagram.com/amber.co.uk

Mads has made it to my display pic because this is my fav thread on here.

Pete and Chloe are everywhere 😂 hope Jade is feeling ok 😘😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 12
HAHAHAHAHA YOU GOT A MENTION 😭😂#sayitwithyourchest

Mads has made it to my display pic because this is my fav thread on here.

Pete and Chloe are everywhere 😂 hope Jade is feeling ok 😘😘😘
I seem to always get the mention when it’s about her hate forum... like when she put it on Twitter she put a screenshot of my post up. Honestly, Mads I’d say it in your dms but you’d block me before I finished so I come here with the rest of the blocked crew x

Reactions: 20
I seem to always get the mention when it’s about her hate forum... like when she put it on Twitter she put a screenshot of my post up. Honestly, Mads I’d say it in your dms but you’d block me before I finished x
She put that post up and that’s how I found this thread and Tattle in general actually 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She put that post up and that’s how I found this thread and Tattle in general actually 😂
me every time Mads sends some new people over

I found it because of the first video she ever did on it (reacting to assumptions from my hate forum) or whatever shite it was

all she does is send people over here

Tempted to make a YouTube account with this name just so I can reply to the comment 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Correct me if I’m wrong as I’m not 100% on the regulations in Manchester, but as Rach and Mads live alone are they not allowed meet together as a support bubble?

Yes if they both live alone they can form a support bubble but it would mean they can't meet up with Han anymore

As they're ignoring the guidelines, it means if one of them catches it they're responsible for three infected households. There's no way that if one of them gets it, the other two won't as they are spending a lot of time together

It's just selfish

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Has she took her video down? I seen a video of that the sun wrote a story about her chat video, thought I'll watch that when my LO goes to bed. Just gone to watch it and it's not there. Or have I made it up??

Reactions: 5
Correct me if I’m wrong as I’m not 100% on the regulations in Manchester, but as Rach and Mads live alone are they not allowed meet together as a support bubble?
If you live alone you can create a bubble yes. But with one household not multiple. And it has to stay as the same household. I assumed Rach’s was that guy that appears in her video. You can’t create a bubble like that with multiple households

• Heart
Reactions: 13
"for everyone asking this vase is from FarFetch, the designers called Anna I cant remember, but I seen it at my Aunty Sue's house and absolutely fell in love with it, it is pricier than your average TK Maxx vase but I love it and she will come with me everywhere"

14:50 - 15:11

Like I don't get it? why is she claiming she bought it? just say "this was very kindly sent to me as a maybelline PR gift, but my aunty sue has one in her house and she said you can get them on Farfetch by the designer Anna Whatever"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Has she took her video down? I seen a video of that the sun wrote a story about her chat video, thought I'll watch that when my LO goes to bed. Just gone to watch it and it's not there. Or have I made it up??
Which video do you mean?

Reactions: 3
It may have been an old suggested one. The titled had 'the sun' and said something like they wrote an article about me
Could it be the one about the racial abuse she received for her relationship with Paddy? I’m sure there was an old one about that?

Reactions: 6
Ok so I actually reported baddie maddie on Friday when she was seen out on Friday and got a little response back and forwarded her address. Hoping they might actually take it seriously🤞🏽🤞🏽
does anyone know if she has legally changed her name from Plant? I’m still genuinely curious about this haha

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.