Madison Sarah #5 It wasn’t her, it was Jade!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Madison is THAT boring someone made an expowing account 😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭 HAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it will be someone from this thread because they called her Plant but who knows

Unfortunately I just think stuff like this will just bring Holly and Madison closer, or they’d at least make it look like that, whether holly wants to be close with her or not. Just because they would never want to let the ‘trolls’ win..

For example:

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So what colour are her eyes naturally because I’m starting to think she wears blue contacts?
This is unlikely to be edited as it doesn’t look like they’ve edited anything else..
She said in a video she used to wear brown contacts a lot when she was younger so I think blue is her real colour

Reactions: 8
She said in a video she used to wear brown contacts a lot when she was younger so I think blue is her real colour
Plus the edit on her pics to make them stand out 😂😂

At the start of Han’s video, Mads is on her phone from the jump, probs checking Tattle

Let’s see if anything new is revealed 🙄

Thick as planks the lot of them.
I’m not swatted up on the rules but im pretty sure they arent ‘form a bubble with whoever you want to and make a tit excuse to go with it’ ???
You can’t make a bubble with 3 households???

OMG Rach is outing Mads again and says Mads has slept with some dickheads 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Had to unsubscribe from Mads, Hannah and Rachel. I don’t condone people breaking the rules when there are lives and jobs being lost due to this. Bottom line is, that’s the consequences people are faced with when people don’t social distance etc and I’m not for it when I am being directly affected by the pandemic myself. So unfair for so many people who have done their best to abide by the rules throughout this. It’s not over, far from it and that 3 are just 3 of the many people who have gotten bored by this and think their actions don’t matter. It’s really made me have a clear out of my subscriptions on YouTube and who I follow on insta because I don’t support those who act irresponsibly during this time.

So disappointing to see girls who act like role models to young impressionable people acting like this about trying to justify themselves online to others. The rules are there for everyone to see and are pretty bleeping simple to follow but until they are affected directly then they’ll never understand how important it is to follow them.

It makes me so bleeping angry that after 6 horrible months of furlough (aka torture of when and if you’ll get back to work) I’m currently undergoing consultations for redundancy because of this and could lose a job I really loved and enjoyed. But that’s ok, as long as youtubers are still able to break the rules after going on holidays, making videos etc then that’s fine. Absolutely sickening.

(sorry for the rant, it needed to happen🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It is Madison Plant, no question. Let's not spill the beans too much.

Reactions: 5
I know it's already confirmed but didn't she try and tell a subscriber that she didn't date umar?
Because in the say it or shot it, she said the highest age difference in a relationship she had was 10 years which must be umar

You can’t make a bubble with 3 households???

OMG Rach is outing Mads again and says Mads has slept with some dickheads 😂😂😂😂
And they brought up the being late thing a few times. It must really bother Rach lmao

Reactions: 9
I know it's already confirmed but didn't she try and tell a subscriber that she didn't date umar?
Because in the say it or shot it, she said the highest age difference in a relationship she had was 10 years which must be Umar
Mads begging it again - it wasn’t a relationship it was a situationship😂

• Haha
It is Madison Plant, no question. Let's not spill the beans too much.
(Not directly aimed at you haha just generally) but is anyone else so bored of the plant vs knowles convo that’s been going on for months on here? Like there’s so much funnier stuff to talk about regarding Mads, i genuinely could not give less of a tit what her surname is?? 😂

Maybe this was why she wants to take a break from the internet because she’s probably seen that insta

Baddy Maddy is back with a new video. She is so unoriginal 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.