Madison Sarah #5 It wasn’t her, it was Jade!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine going to London for your friends birthday and sitting there deleting comments 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I find it hilarious you never see half of this stuff ever again after she’s had a picture with it

Reactions: 20
I find it hilarious you never see half of this stuff ever again after she’s had a picture with it
true! the only thing I’ve seen more than once is her Versace robe. Did everyone know it was a gift from her ex? She doesn’t mention it a lot. All the other designer things must be rented 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Omg her lips look horrendous on latest insta story...looks like they’re gunna explode

Reactions: 12
She’s obviously never heard of the phrase “kill them with kindness” I love it, if someone was ever a dick or rude to me I just be the nicest person ever to them and it winds them up more! I cringe reading her replies to some comments. Her management should be having a word and telling her about the way she talks to some folk on her comments. Fair enough some of the comments can come across like they’re trying to get a bite but she goes and gives them one!! So trashy

Reactions: 18
SHE’S SUCH A DICK. And I’m saying that with my (natural) chest

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well done Rach for outing her 💪🏽 What an actual champ (even if she did help Mads break quarantine rules)

Reactions: 20
Reactions: 14
Her caption 😂😂😂
Stop trying to make it happen
I like how’s shes obviously filmed this on insta story with a Sasha soul art filter on as usual to try and fool blue ticks into thinking that’s her actual face 😂😂 what a cat fish

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.