Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

B130

Wasnt it like a day early
If you go by her IG she came back the 20th September so her quarantine should have started on the 21st and ended on Monday 5th October. She was out the friday, travelled to London on the Saturday and out in London on the Sunday.
Petty or not she broke her quarantine and in essence the law and should be held accountable for that much like a murderer would be held accountable for murdering someone. The law is the law.
If you look at Anastasia Kingsnorths thread she broke the law too and has been held accountable on there. It’s not petty, if us mere mortals should be expected to abide by all rule, guidelines and laws then so should ‘baddie maddie’. It’s not difficult.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
Baddie Maddie wants to take a break from social media - GIRL PLEASE we want nothing more! (See her Twitter)
also it’s kind of ironic because some people out there want to take social media breaks as they get depressed comparing them selves to girls on Instagram who over edit their images to try and look unrealistically perfect !!!

• Heart

Hunbun123

WHY IS SHE STILL TALKING ABOUT PADDY!!!
She can’t help herself funny she wants to throw him under the bus now he has a new girlfriend! That is her all over can’t help but meddle in people’s relationship no wonder why she can’t hold a fella.

#LeavePaddyAlone!!!!!

Stop talking about him Mads, he’s moved on and he’s over you.

Mads is probs happy she’s gone viral and it’s for the wrong thing

How comes she’s not kicking off on Twitter when someone is criticising her now. Not so big and brave now there’s a massive chain of people. Mads would rather abuse a teenage for asking a simple question. Sums her up

ChloeW94

Why do they think anyone gives a toss about their sex lives with these boring repetitive videos? :)
They remind me of those girls in school who just lost their virginity and suddenly it’s all they talk about to everyone to try and seem cool🤣 They’re so immature

epicmature

Chatty Member
I know I feel like she tries to look Middle Eastern or something because she’s just a basic white girl without all of the surgery and tan
Stop 😭😭😭😭 this honestly hurts my head. You can tell from the eyebrows that she’s racist too

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Katleesi

VIP Member
Hey guys just a little note for the next 14 days you can report people online at GMP for breaking lockdown rules - so if anyone wants to report maddy in the next few days :)

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Not gonna lie out of all of the threads ive followed on this website this is by far the pettiest one of all. Its actually embarrassing seeing how you all watch and comment om her every move literally as it happens. Plenty of other threads on here with genuine issues and youre picking at her for leaving her home a day early, amongst other things. Sad really
She broke the law, it doesn’t matter whether it was only by a day 🤣🤣🤣

llaaaalala

The work thing would only be allowed if they HAD to work together tho, eg if they were a trio channel then fair enough they’d kinda be right. but they have all have individual channels, so their work bubble is only themselves, not the 3?? like if you’re gonna break the rules just own it (not that that makes it any better) but don’t pretend you’re not ...? treat their subs like actual idiots

• Heart

Fakelove.

Please tell me someone reported LOL i have no idea about Manchester areas or their police but if no one has I’ll do it 😂

AF0C1783-3979-4236-A86E-CDF6A81E1E81.png
Also ewww who wants to bet she dm’ed the girl and asked her to take it down

Last edited:
  • Haha

Regina George

VIP Member
That podcast is going to be sooo dead, Han seems sweet enough but out of the three of them Rachel will be carrying the podcast personality wise