Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hanellis

Actually shocked at the amount of comments on twitter calling her “light skin” 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s blatantly a white girl with fake tan on

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Regina George

VIP Member
If she left Ibiza on the Sunday she shouldn’t be going out this weekend..

“The 14-day period starts from the day after you leave a non-exempt country or territory.” (Gov website)

Might have to report her, depends how petty I feel and how obnoxious her stories are 🤣

• Haha

Katleesi

VIP Member
Maybe it's time for a Han thread? Although I feel like it probably irritates Mads to see us giving Han some attention here, so maybe we should just stick to talking about her here 😂
Mads would be doing smug grinch face all week if Han had a thread. Let’s not give her the satisfaction

• Haha

Hanellis

Ouch just watched holly boons vid (skip to 20:16) and that wasn’t as malicious as people on this thread were saying but I’d definitely feel a cry coming on if someone I called my best friend, publicly, said that I wasn’t their best friend 😂 it’s all very high school but seems like she had better things to say about Jordan than them lot haha

Kindred_

VIP Member
“SoOoo Hellooo guys! what’s good? hope you’re all doing well, it’s ya girl Kindred!”

Ok so don’t hate on me if you don’t like the title, I just can’t let it goooooo 🤣🤣

a recap on the last thread:
- Repeatedly tells her followers that her and Pete Wicks are just friends then ditches her mum in London to meet him and gets papped kissing behind a tree.
- The sun published an article of all of these photos and referred to her as Jade Lewis from TOWIE 🤣🤣
- Madison now thinks she’s of Persian heritage as well as italian.
- Mentions her ex fiancé in every video and outed his new relationship to the Internet.
- DMs still full of blue ticks but she’s still single.

Have I missed anything ladiessssss?
Oh the things Madison could add to this recap, the things she could tell ussssss!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Emrae

Madison Sarah #6, isolation breaker, private jet faker, wishing she was Holly Boon she has to resort to Facetune, exposed over & over again as a Aliyah but don’t worry about it sweethearrrrrrt

• Haha

Katleesi

VIP Member
Han is the least problematic of the three of them, but yes, they’re all dumb and all have broke restrictions. This isn’t the first time they’ve broke the rules either. Remember the day before Mykonos when they all went and had their lips done illegally? I think it’s harder to hate on Han because she actually seems a nice person whereas Mads is just a problematic bitch all day every day

Hunbun123

So Madison and the Kamani’s have all unfollowed eachother on Instagram. Shows exactly how desperate this girl was holding onto any inch of Umar when he clearly moved on a year ago with Nada. I suspect he’s engaged. Funny she did the exact same thing with Paddy. It just shows what a twisted girl she really is.

• Haha

Katleesi

VIP Member
New video: “no sugar daddy” Then stop trying to make your life more exciting than the fact the only people you have to hang out with is jan rach or Han hun

• Haha

Tea4u

VIP Member
Comment posted 24 seconds ago and she’s posted it straight away, that’s how obsessed she is with policing her comments LOL

She loves the attention and was probably reading this like her daily newspaper waiting. But just because we weren’t right this time, doesn’t mean we haven’t been right before.

#PeteIsJustAFriend 😘😘😘😘

Attachments

• Haha

Katleesi

VIP Member
this is why we have so many cases... because people think it’s stupid to follow rules and isolate

Regina George

VIP Member
Gone back to read the tweets for some bedtime reading 😂

she’s going to end up a meme forever, it’s hilarious because it’s not just a few people laughing, it’s actually going viral 🤣 Jay Versace who has 1.6m followers shared it an hour so that’s doing numbersss

• Haha