Madison Sarah #4 Badison Plant, wannabe Boon, Italian or Persian? overuses facetune! flashing u all 4 free, hate forum all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t worked out since she pretended to do the Chloe Ting challenge and copied Ari’s PT 😂😂😂
If she was heavy lifting 3-4 times a week she’d have the ass she keeps editing herself to have

She confirmed paddy having a new girlfriend - probs bitter that he’s no longer sapping after you

Reactions: 7
If she was heavy lifting 3-4 times a week she’d have the ass she keeps editing herself to have

She confirmed paddy having a new girlfriend - probs bitter that he’s no longer sapping after you
GO ON PADDY!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉
We are rooting for you 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Mads in her new video saying before Mykonos she used to go to the gym 3-4 times a week and did heavy lifting on her bum 😹😹when was that mads cos you don’t roll out of bed until 12 and spend two hours doing your make up just to go out in your car and go shopping. Does this girl ever stop lying?
No doubt she’s saying this so that when she comes back with a big bum after some surgery, her poor fans will be like “wooooow Mads the gym paid off!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s been really off the past few days, could it be because of Paddys new gf???

Reactions: 8
Why does she think its anything to do with her? She’s so obsessed
exactly, it’s so not her place to announce to thousands of people that paddy has a new gf! she’s just trying to prove she was one of the first to know 🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
I bet his new gf is thinking 'FFS, what have I got myself into' imagine having Mads always hovering in the background, jeeez.

Other than a few of her normal lies this was quite a refreshing video tbh. Nice her talking about the religion and her experience with it. And no mention or digs at this site.

Other than a few of her normal lies this was quite a refreshing video tbh. Nice her talking about the religion and her experience with it. And no mention or digs at this site.
agree! Found it interesting that she said she has left the religion but doesn’t have a bad word to say about it and is supportive of her mum still following it.

Reactions: 10
I agree, the way she talked about the religion was very respectful etc. She just needs to stop with the unnecessary lies and change her attitude because there’s a sweet girl in there somewhere

Reactions: 12
I don’t know why she took upon herself to announce it to YouTube her ex fiancée is happy with someone else now?
She could’ve just said me and Paddy are not as close but we still talk and have love. We have the same birthday. THE END.

Reactions: 15
I don’t know why she took upon herself to announce it to YouTube her ex fiancée is happy with someone else now?
She could’ve just said me and Paddy are not as close but we still talk and have love. We have the same birthday. THE END.
Also why add “we still talk like once a month” or whatever she said. I doubt Paddy’s new girlfriend needs to know he’s still in touch with his ex fiancée???

Reactions: 14
Mads’ career is about to go soo downhill
Well she doesn’t even post things as an ad most of the time so this won’t stop her either sadly

agree! Found it interesting that she said she has left the religion but doesn’t have a bad word to say about it and is supportive of her mum still following it.
Was nice to just hear how many men she’s done or how many men want her

Reactions: 4
Also why add “we still talk like once a month” or whatever she said. I doubt Paddy’s new girlfriend needs to know he’s still in touch with his ex fiancée???
Literally, she just said that to make it seem like they’re on suchhhh good terms 😂 when she says they spoke on their birthdays it was probably just a birthday message exchange LOL

Reactions: 7
Literally, she just said that to make it seem like they’re on suchhhh good terms 😂 when she says they spoke on their birthdays it was probably just a birthday message exchange LOL
He never posted a birthday message like she did to him she got pied big time

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.