Madison Sarah #4 Badison Plant, wannabe Boon, Italian or Persian? overuses facetune! flashing u all 4 free, hate forum all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she even checked to see what the word meant before she started using it today... because I highly doubt, with how low our Maddy's intelligence is, she knew what that word meant before today.

Reactions: 7
Wonder which 🕵️‍♀️ on here will figure out who her new man is?
Krispy kremes and flowers #boydidgood

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm starting to think Mad's real life would be perfect for a spoof comedy. Most likely a modern day version of Ab Fab including dysfunctional family, bad influence friends and an obsession with following the latest trends.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she's not feeling well...I hope she goes and gets a coronovirus test since she's been on holiday and here, there and everywhere since!

Also what the heck must her friends think of her imitating them ALL the time?! I'd be well and truly freaked out and want to stay well away from her but they seem to just put up with it, surely they've noticed? I mean she dresses, has her hair done and even copies words and phrases from Holly Boon and her fake accent is a clear copy of Hannah then don't get me started on her nationality! Why can she not list be herself?

Reactions: 14
Wonder which 🕵️‍♀️ on here will figure out who her new man is?
Krispy kremes and flowers #boydidgood
She’s probably been sending them herself then pretending to have a man. She seems that much of a psycho.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s doing a Q&A, if I wasn’t blocked on my two bot accounts I’d ask her why she dropped the name plant 🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s doing a Q&A, if I wasn’t blocked on my two bot accounts I’d ask her why she dropped the name plant 🤣🤣
Ahh are these the same Q&As that mysteriously always reference things that have been mentioned on Tattle and ironically she also doesn’t post the screen shots of the questions like most other YouTubers do 🤪

Reactions: 12
Ahh are these the same Q&As that mysteriously always reference things that have been mentioned on Tattle and ironically she also doesn’t post the screen shots of the questions like most other YouTubers do 🤪
Yep, basically, she writes the questions herself about whatever she wants to talk about.

Reactions: 5
It’s weird she sends herself questions she won’t answer. She’s so boring I can’t cope also it’s a week later and she’s still posting Mykonos content do you think it’s cos she has to wait to sit down and edit the tit out of all of them?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mads could have saved the money and just got her ass done instead of wasting it on that vase. I mean we all know she doesn’t care about the art or the artist
Think this was a gift from a makeup brand. Seen loads of influencers with it. Think Molly-Mae has it too, on her desk

Reactions: 8
Nothing but a white English girl from Manchester so stop trying to claim otherwise. I literally cringeee being of mixed heritage myself and watching this mess. I am white skinned and do not claim to be anything else. Embrace who you are!
Girl... exactly how I feel about her. It makes me cringe. I’m mixed and don’t mention it half as much as our common white girl Mads

Girl... exactly how I feel about her. It makes me cringe. I’m mixed and don’t mention it half as much as our common white girl Mads
You know it’s not even a start of a conversation we just live life 😂 It just shows what a bleeping weirdo she is!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.