Madison Sarah #4 Badison Plant, wannabe Boon, Italian or Persian? overuses facetune! flashing u all 4 free, hate forum all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know it’s not even a start of a conversation we just live life 😂 It just shows what a bleeping weirdo she is!
😂😂 Especially considering she’s NOT mixed with anything. You’re a common Mancunian girl Mads, get it in your head and own it

Reactions: 6
Mads had to be different and stand to the side. Such a weird pose for a group photo. Probs so it’s easier to edit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Long time lurker new poster!
I won’t lie I was absolutely happy when I saw the girl on Pats story, he really does deserve to be happy. Bet Mads is so bitter about it though as per usual as she loves all the male attention she can get.

also why are her nipples always on show?? I’m not a breast expert but surely that’s not normal?? Her boobs quite literally look like to blown up balloons just stuck on to her chest... thought they’d start to go down a bit by now since she had them done towards the beginning of the year. Boob job gone wrong mads? Or was that the vibe she was after😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s started following so many guys lately but apparently has a bae atm? Obviously this bae isn’t famous enough to keep
Maddy happy as she’s still playing the field

Reactions: 10
Aww Paddy's girl is beautiful!! Glad he's happy if that is her! I'm getting a bit annoyed/worried seeing them blatantly flout Manchester lockdown rules recently, on Mads' 23rd birthday :// I did also clock the vase and wonder if she bought that just because Molly-Mae had it, part of me thinks she might be pouncing onto Molly soon since they're all in Manchester. I said it on Ana's thread and I'll say it here, I really hope Manchester doesn't become the new influencer city like Brighton did

Reactions: 7
Mads is in London. Wonder who’ll we’ll be seeing her in The Sun with tomorrow. Sorry, I meant Jade.

Reactions: 5
The Jade moment was my fav moment of my time on Tattle Hahahaha
Let’s hope for a part 2
“Pete Wicks sick on Mayfair roads”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Jade moment was my fav moment of my time on Tattle Hahahaha
Let’s hope for a part 2
“Pete Wicks sick on Mayfair roads”
As boring as she is her messy life honestly gives me so much entertainment 😹

Reactions: 5
Mads in her new video saying before Mykonos she used to go to the gym 3-4 times a week and did heavy lifting on her bum 😹😹when was that mads cos you don’t roll out of bed until 12 and spend two hours doing your make up just to go out in your car and go shopping. Does this girl ever stop lying?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mads in her new video saying before Mykonos she used to go to the gym 3-4 times a week and did heavy lifting on her bum 😹😹when was that mads cos you don’t roll out of bed until 12 and spend two hours doing your make up just to go out in your car and go shopping. Does this girl ever stop lying?
She hasn’t worked out since she pretended to do the Chloe Ting challenge and copied Ari’s PT 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.