Madison Sarah #4 Badison Plant, wannabe Boon, Italian or Persian? overuses facetune! flashing u all 4 free, hate forum all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally, she just said that to make it seem like they’re on suchhhh good terms 😂 when she says they spoke on their birthdays it was probably just a birthday message exchange LOL
“Happy bday bro!! Have a great day 🥂
WE’RE STILL IN TOUCH!
He never posted a birthday message like she did to him she got pied big time
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder if she’ll ditch Han and Rach tonight for Pete or another blue tick

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Noo they’re besties and both gonna lift heavy weights for their bum, didn’t you know
Holly's already skipped ahead to a BBL she may as well give Mads the name of her surgeon so her butt doesn't look as bad as her boobs do now.

Reactions: 5
So I’m about 20 seconds into the video and is it just me or is her “accent” worse than ever? “Not even gonna lieeeee to youuuu but it’s currentliIIiiEeEeE 3 o clock in the morrrrnin”

So I’m about 20 seconds into the video and is it just me or is her “accent” worse than ever? “Not even gonna lieeeee to youuuu but it’s currentliIIiiEeEeE 3 o clock in the morrrrnin”
Just carried on watching and it’s so awkward to watch because you can see how hard she’s trying to put it on???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How many times do you think she'll repost that ig story of her walking... you still don't have a big ass Mads like just stop embarrassing yourself for one day.

Reactions: 10
How many times do you think she'll repost that ig story of her walking... you still don't have a big ass Mads like just stop embarrassing yourself for one day.
Didn’t you know sooooo many people want to know where her dress is from?

Also, they seemed to be in London for a night out then brunch? Barely any pics or anything.. wonder why

Reactions: 8
Didn’t you know sooooo many people want to know where her dress is from?

Also, they seemed to be in London for a night out then brunch? Barely any pics or anything.. wonder why
Cos we’ll see them in The Sun later

Reactions: 8
I like how she posts a link like we can’t guess it’s from either PLT or Missguided like the rest of her clothes

Reactions: 4
Wow her Insta story, I thought I was used to mads eye bleeping herself but that’s another level.

she’s up and dressed before 1pm, it’s a modern day miracle!!!

edited to add: I can sense a video with her mum or dad coming up, her content is dryyyy atm and her lack of personaliteee can’t bring it back alone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow her Insta story, I thought I was used to mads eye bleeping herself but that’s another level.

she’s up and dressed before 1pm, it’s a modern day miracle!!!
No bra as usual

Almost time for a new thread guys 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That baby face filter she uses completely changes your face. I tried it and barely recognised myself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.