Madison Sarah #3 Badiee Maddy can’t keep a man, desperate for a blue tick date & tryin’ to be Han. #dippateaqueuecrew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Classy! This girl just showing her true self tonight...exposing her breasts as per whilst peeping all the comments about herself on Instagram in between vodka shots...
Does she think this is Magaluf 🤮 told you chavvy manc girl. I feel sorry for the families who dine in Zouk’s tonight and there will be. Yates’s is calling you Mads!

Her fans are so delusional it actually hurts my brain 😂 how can they not see that her attitude was uncalled for. It wasn’t “bad witch” it wasn’t funny, it was rude.
“Mind yo business” no sorry, it’s a worldwide pandemic where people are dying, so if somebody wants to have an opinion on a group of friends being irresponsible then they’re completely entitled to. They had the cheek to say “get on with your own life” whilst defending an influencer for not social distancing.
STOP DEFENDING THESE IRRESPONSIBLE INFLUENCERS LIKE YOU'RE ON THEIR PAYCHECK!!!
I called it the comment has since been deleted 😂 not so bad gyal when she’s worrying about the brands seeing who she really is!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I called it the comment has since been deleted 😂 not so bad gyal when she’s worrying about the brands seeing who she really is!
I hope the brands google her name (not Plant though 🤣) before hiring her, it'll bring them straight here to see what Maddie is really like before she deletes all her negative comments!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

6:34, say no more x
That is actually so cringe and embarrassing, why is she trying to force it so much? You’re not italian because you dyed your hair dark, slap 30 layers of bondi sands on every night and like pasta. What a beg
“This is the sexiest pasta I’ve ever ate and IM ITALIAN liKeEeee” give it a rest madison, you’re a white british girl who lives in Manchester who profits off young girls insecurities. You’re about as italian as a McDonald’s chicken burger

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That is actually so cringe and embarrassing, why is she trying to force it so much? You’re not italian because you dyed your hair dark, slap 30 layers of bondi sands on every night and like pasta. What a beg
“This is the sexiest pasta I’ve ever ate and IM ITALIAN liKeEeee” give it a rest madison, you’re a white british girl who lives in Manchester who profits off young girls insecurities. You’re about as italian as a McDonald’s chicken burger
I’m not defending her but I think her hair is actually naturally dark and the blonde was dyed; or that’s at least what she said when she did it dark. Hard to keep track of her lies. I don’t get how her childhood friends go along with her lies they must know she’s not Italian or Persian? The majority of Italian people are catholic not Jehovah’s Witness? And the majority of Persian people follow Islam... idk which Maddy lie is my favourite - her many ethnicities or her star sign lie

Reactions: 4
Think she’s in the wrong sector of what she calls work .. maybe she should start a only fans 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
I’m cringing at the fact she made the whole weekend about her 😂
Han should celebrate Mads birthday by inviting all of her own friends on a night put and neglecting to actually invite Mads.

Not sure if they are soundproof or not but feel bad for her neighbours if they aren't..
Also its not hard to just say "ofc I'll be considerate" and leave it at that 🙄
Ugly and disgusting she if she carries in like this, it isn't going to be long until her whole world comes crashing down around her.

Reactions: 16
I'm just so glad she's finally showing her true chavvy, nasty colours - knew she wouldn't be able to keep up appearances that long

Reactions: 14
What a stinking attitude that girl has🤢 god forbid someone says respect your neighbours they were hardly nasty about it, she has such a bad energy around her she never used to like 2 years ago, she’s matured and gained confidence (apparently) but forgotten how to be nice in the process

She’s deleted half her stories from last night😭 why delete them the morning after everyone’s seen them ffs and her mate has deleted that one of her in the car so maybe it was mads? Did anyone see it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Scrolling on SC and look who popped up 👀 Was the dinner part of Hannah’s birthday because I couldn’t see her in any of the snaps?

Not sure on the rules with videos but I did scribble out the name

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't blame Hannah for leaving early... Mads made it all about herself. The whole weekend was about Madison. Her apartment, her friends etc.. everything was just on her terms.
Poor Hannah, if I was her, I would get rid of Mads. She is better off without her.
That's a weekend Hannah will never get back...
Mads could have (as previously mentioned) invited Hannah's closest friends and made it more personal but she just pushed Hannah into this situation which must have been slightly uncomfortable 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What a stinking attitude that girl has🤢 god forbid someone says respect your neighbours they were hardly nasty about it, she has such a bad energy around her she never used to like 2 years ago, she’s matured and gained confidence (apparently) but forgotten how to be nice in the process

She’s deleted half her stories from last night😭 why delete them the morning after everyone’s seen them ffs and her mate has deleted that one of her in the car so maybe it was mads? Did anyone see it
Was probably her thats maybe why it was deleted. Remember the reason she wanted to move out was so she could bring guys back 🥴

Reactions: 2
Not sure if they are soundproof or not but feel bad for her neighbours if they aren't..
Also its not hard to just say "ofc I'll be considerate" and leave it at that 🙄
Oh bad girl she is swearing and abusing at people. I swear she is one of them girls who thinks she can start abusing or intimidating people to get what she wants! FYI hun the brands can see all your nasty vulgar attitude it’s not good for business. Just remember fans got you “MY Channel” before you start running your mouth off.

• Heart
Scrolling on SC and look who popped up 👀 Was the dinner part of Hannah’s birthday because I couldn’t see her in any of the snaps?
View attachment 193481
Not sure on the rules with videos but I did scribble out the name
View attachment 193481
Gotta make sure her tits are out cos how else will the men notice her?

Wish there was somewhere on Instagram with more of an audience where we could send stuff in about how vile Mads is

do we know if Rach also left with Han or did she stay

• Heart
  • Haha
Gotta make sure her tits are out cos how else will the men notice her?

Wish there was somewhere on Instagram with more of an audience where we could send stuff in about how vile Mads is

do we know if Rach also left with Han or did she stay
I'm guessing rach also left, she didn't post any stories and from what I've seen wasn't in the background of any either. If this is what she's like for Hannahs birthday imagine what she will be like on her own? I'm really not arsed about how many men she sleeps with or whatever its her body and her choice but imagine inviting a load of them to your best friends birthday meal when the friend in question doesn't even know them and then not leaving with her when she goes home early! crappy friend that, was it just me that was taught not to let a friend go home alone always go with them

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm guessing rach also left, she didn't post any stories and from what I've seen wasn't in the background of any either. If this is what she's like for Hannahs birthday imagine what she will be like on her own? I'm really not arsed about how many men she sleeps with or whatever its her body and her choice but imagine inviting a load of them to your best friends birthday meal when the friend in question doesn't even know them and then not leaving with her when she goes home early! crappy friend that, was it just me that was taught not to let a friend go home alone always go with them
Yeah especially on her birthday of all nights! Like fair enough if it was just a normal weekend but her birthday weekend?! Imagine being this self centred.

Reactions: 9
Oh bad girl she is swearing and abusing at people. I swear she is one of them girls who thinks she can start abusing or intimidating people to get what she wants! FYI hun the brands can see all your nasty vulgar attitude it’s not good for business. Just remember fans got you “MY Channel” before you start running your mouth off.
I wouldn’t mind but her mum used to have cancer. You think she’d be more considerate of social distancing etc knowing how compromised some people can be :/

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.